Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aok: Rose plants looks great.

Sorry about the family situation. I'm divorced after 9 years marriage and now i'm separating from my girlfriend ... We lived together for one year. Knew her for 3 years.

It is better to happen that to live in disgrace. I wish you the best ... and for the child aswell.

:48:

That is so sweet bho, thank you. I am sorry you are going through what you are. And I agree with you, lots worse things then divorce. Peace is important.
In these kids case they were too young and came from very dysfunctional homes. They really didn't stand a chance but I love them both. She kinda adopted us when she was about 4 but didn't come to live with us till she was 17. I am glad they only have one child. Thanks again bho.

Hi Rose!! I was wondering, what is it about the Satori and MW that you like? Is it particularly better for pain or other benefits?

I'm looking for something for pain but I also want something to make me feel upbeat as well, a good daytime smoke. I'm looking forward to doing a smoke report on the Z7 I have in veg.

I am glad you asked niteshft

Satori: Clean, clear headed cerebral high. If you need to paint a room she is your girl. If you want to play games and be quicker then when straight, satori is your girl. If you want to chill, you of course can. Just a great day time smoke. she must help with pain but I don't know that for sure.

Satori doesn't get thrip when other plants do.

Medicine woman: body relaxes, brain gets fuzzy, pain is much further away and doesn't matter. It is a snuggy warm body high that makes me fall into a wonderful sleep. It isn't couch lock cause I can cook dinner while stoned on MW, but dinner might taste better if i was doing satori. ha, Plus she is a good producer and not picky. I get usually 2.5 to just under 3 ounces a plant.

There you go. hope that tells you. lol Glad your back ns.

I told Iron Emmett I would pot a pic of the nugs of hashberrry

Here they are. I really like this smoke and the yield was decent even though it was stressed in veg before I got it. A nice relaxing buzz.

DSCF1315.JPG

Thanks 7G, they are pretty sparkly huh. The taste is wonderful.

This is my first day with no satori, i am pouting, but train wreck is helping.

:ciao: rosebud---how you be---would you believe my :hubba: dentist cancelled our date this morning---

Your dentist dogged you? Wow, it is your lucky day.How are you feeling these days orange?

thanks for asking rb---life is pretty darn good right now my dear----just the normal bull---still got possible complaint by the DA to deal with and SOS with a 10 year old daughter going on 17---how bout you---did you break in that new recliner properly with mr rb---:hubba:

Thanks for the info Rose. I gotta get me some of that Satori now!!

Those Buds look nice and frost Rb, thanks for taking the time to post that.

I.E

Hi peeps,

G13 asked about the re-veg of Medicine woman and I am happy to report it is working. Phewy, i would have jumped if I lost her. Not really.
Here she is now.

DSCF1323.JPG

Here is the flower room, Satori in the back, my last trainwreck in the front.
DSCF1322.JPG

I'd call that a great comeback in the world of pot........ well done...... How long til you can get a clone off of her?

:48:

I don't know, another couple of weeks at least. I did two pots and they have re-veged at different places on the plant, so i didn't really learn much, but I am so grateful they are going to give me clones.

Thanks for your interest g13!

Rose it has been my experence when revegging, that you never know which places the reveg growth will come from. Once the growth does start it's about 3 weeks til they are ready for clone to be taken

:ciao: Rosebud---veg room looks perfect---nice and healthy---how do you handle the run off from your smart pots---in another couple days you might consider trimming the rootball too---

I never thought about pruning the root ball, isn't that what the smart pots do all the time? hm, tell me more. I use big saucers to catch the water, then the pots drink it back up quickly.
How you doing Orange, you have the little princess this weekend?

how you doin' Rosebud---little saucers to catch your over flow without causing a flood is a testimonial towards your quest for perfection---technically i guess that is what the smart pots do---but recharging a mother with fresh soil after a heavy cutting will hold more moisture and allow longer intervals between waterings as she revegs---if you make more space for soil by trimming the rootball your plant will thrive with new growth at both ends and will be less likely to become rootbound---every time i water---my roots grow and i lose a bit of soil---huge drama with the "little princess"

Latest posts

Back