Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you my peeps.

Roddy, I think my plan now is indica's go in 3 gallon pots and the bigger plants will go in 5's. I have a very small room so wheels probably wouldn't work but it is a good idea.

bho, i vaped a wet bud last night and I think I might be in love. What do you think of hashberry?

Thanks Lemon Jack. This plant was so different. It looked sick in veg the whole time and went to flower and well...bloomed. (Sorry for that.) lol

Strong ... Friends says it is to much ... They don't like because to much sleepy. Me likes a lot but will search for a better indica just because flowering time. 65 days is a little to much for the smoke IMO.

I took mine at 65 days also, probably about 10-20% amber. I couldn't believe how it immediately relaxed my muscles. And it tasted green. it wasn't even dry. Have you cured yours? I can't wait to try it again when it is dried.
Thanks bho.

I have been looking at your buds all morning. No wonder your vape went on strike for a while :) What do you do for long time storage? I was wondering if I could vape green stuff -- didn't try it yet, but couldn't figure out why not -- did picture in my mind the vape exploding -- probably what stopped me :) Rosy, you are a master grower -- you had a green thumb way befroe you decided to grow pot, and it really shows in your buds. I'm sorry about the thrips. I wish I had a solution, but I haven't had them yet -- I expect them any minute tho. Although, out here on the boat seems like a good place to avoid that malady -- don't ya think? Did ya get your seeds yet? I am a little confused concerning the differences between organic and chemical. I am told the plant can't tell the difference, and I have used both at the same time without problems -- I was also told that nutes (either organic or chem) do not react with enzymes, and that in soil they can be used with either one. I am going to put some Great White on the Cheese, and I'm going to give them a shot of Cal/Mag in vedge. I see some purple veins in some leaves and stems. This is just sooo much fun when it is going right -- cross your fingers and plow on -- you nice, nice lady :)

Peace

Oh Hemper, you make me laugh. Thank you. I use glass jars for storage.

Thanks for wading thru all this mess. I was a gardener before and I have said that it it helps because you are naturally interested in botany and are willing to learn and study. I have a lot to still learn.

As for organic vs chemical, i have a bias against chemicals because i grew up on a small farm where lots of pesticides etc were used. Out of us 5 kids, 4 have autoimmune issues. I say it was the ddt. Who knows. Anyway, I made the switch in growing roses to all organic about 10-15 years ago. I don't show anymore, but my flowers and yard are happy. When you can achieve a symbiotic relationship in the nature of your back yard, it is so easy and incredible. So, with that philosophy, i could hardly use anything but organics in something I was going to ingest.
Boy, is that more then you ever wanted to know?

You Hemper are a natural grower..Look out to see what you pull out of your boat in a few more grows. Thanks for stopping in.
ps. the thrips are gone, thankfully for now.

Yeah that^^ LOL I grew up on a farm as well and have autoimmune diseases' also. Very interesting...:)

really PP? i don't think I knew that. Do you think it was all the stuff that was legal to use in those days?

Don't even get me started on genetically engineered corn. ha.

Yeah Rose. I have Lupus along with Fibro-Myalgia and Degenerative Disc Disease. I honestly never thought of all the pesticides. Bad back is from working in the tobacco fields and driving a truck for 20 plus years. And the fibro., well, I think that is from the fine people who make all of the "legal" pharmaceuticals, such as Oxycontin. When I had my back surgery they pumped me full of Oxy. Personally, I think that drug is what messed up my nerve endings, so now I feel like I am in pain twenty four seven. And the corn!! :eek: Don't get me started on the corn. LOL Take care Rose..:)

from an autoimmune desease -- it's called Bullous Pimpfigoid -- I think I got it from Agent Orange in Vietnam.

HemperFi said:
I have been looking at your buds all morning. No wonder your vape went on strike for a while :) What do you do for long time storage? I was wondering if I could vape green stuff -- didn't try it yet, but couldn't figure out why not -- did picture in my mind the vape exploding -- probably what stopped me :) Rosy, you are a master grower -- you had a green thumb way befroe you decided to grow pot, and it really shows in your buds. I'm sorry about the thrips. I wish I had a solution, but I haven't had them yet -- I expect them any minute tho. Although, out here on the boat seems like a good place to avoid that malady -- don't ya think? Did ya get your seeds yet? I am a little confused concerning the differences between organic and chemical. I am told the plant can't tell the difference, and I have used both at the same time without problems -- I was also told that nutes (either organic or chem) do not react with enzymes, and that in soil they can be used with either one. I am going to put some Great White on the Cheese, and I'm going to give them a shot of Cal/Mag in vedge. I see some purple veins in some leaves and stems. This is just sooo much fun when it is going right -- cross your fingers and plow on -- you nice, nice lady :)

Peace

Firstly, I want to shout a big hello to Rose, it's been a long time and I've missed you sweetie.
As far as vaping green weed, I do it all the time. I like taking snippets from the flower room to check on the potency and flavor, especially when I'm running something new. I think it's my favorite attribute of owning a vape.

niteshft, i have missed you. Tell your friend PJ hi for me too.

That is a very cool attribute of a vape. Do you just set it in there or do you grind it wet?

So good to see you ns.

HemperFi said:
from an autoimmune desease -- it's called Bullous Pimpfigoid -- I think I got it from Agent Orange in Vietnam.

Some of the chems we used at the golf course had agent orange as a main ingredient...and it's what killed my dad. Of course, they pulled the stuff several years ago, but that doesn't undo the damage. Be safe, my friend!!

:ciao: Rosie!

Rosebud said:
niteshft, i have missed you. Tell your friend PJ hi for me too.

That is a very cool attribute of a vape. Do you just set it in there or do you grind it wet?

So good to see you ns.

My junky box vape was used for this as well, but the stuff tasted green and, well....less than tasty, let's say! It tasted the same with dried product...I assume now this is because of the quality of my vape. It turns me off from spending the big $$ for a good machine, but you guys are really trying to sway me :) :D

I'm going to go get a little green bud and vape it -- Haven't tried it -- sounds like a good idea. :)

Peace

Too much, now that is as good a reason to get one of these things as there is.. I am stoked -- no quick drying ever again :)

dman1234 said:
you can always put the code "420" at attitude to save 10%
Thanks for the tip DMan, also great thread RoseBUD, so much to read and comperhind. Make your own dirt, your a genious!!

Hi Guys,

Harvested a little medicine woman and jack yesterday.
Here are some shots.

This is medicine woman lookin a little worn out. The smaller hanger is Jack herer. DSCF1301.JPG

DSCF1304.JPG

Latest posts

Back