Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you must be sharing the super thrive -- the buds are simply devine. Excellent growing as usual -- must be the dirt.

Thanks Hemp, i am not in "my" dirt yet. It is cooking in the cold outside, if that. is possible. Yes, every time I smell super thrive now I get a little shiver.. ick.

Hey Rosebud, the ladies look great, i noticed you posted a few pics of some Hashberry, i just ordered some beans of that, how does she grow, is she packing on decent size? good resiny buds?

Hashberry is my first indica. She is 60 days in and I am very happy with her growth. She is packing on weight now and has been for a week. I don't know how long she will go as this is my first grow with her. She is a neat and tidy plant, didn't ask for much at all. I will get pictures before harvest. I am hoping for a nice night time smoke. Thanks for coming by.

My harvest of Trainwreck today was a pleasant experience. I didn't have any popcorn, which is easy to do with this pheno. I did lst and grew her in a 3 gallon pot. All the harvest was hung, no screens. I finally have her dialed in. Took 3 years. If I don't lose too much weight with the 3 gallon smart pots I will switch to those instead of 5. they are much easier for me to haul around and more plants can fit in my space. Thoughts?

I never thought of space being freed up with smaller pots. Sounds good. Are you doing a journal on that Hashberry? I'd like to check that one out. :icon_smile: Take care Rosebud. :)

I will go take a picture just for you PP.

This is a really small plant for me. It was puny in veg and got happy in flower, but very small. This was given to me from a friend as a sick clone. So I don't know if it is always small or if mine was stressed.

This is Hashberry @60 days.
DSCF1291.JPG

DSCF1290.JPG

:ciao: Rosebud---your hashberry is looking verrrryyy nice---always nice to see your grow---you have the green mojo for sure---and thank you for all of your kind words---may your day be filled with sunshine and peace---how's that recliner working out :hubba:

That looks pretty tasty Rose. Lots of trichomes. Thanks for the pic. By the way, that spruce in the back ground is awesome!! LOL Stay safe. :)

The recliner will be delivered by next weekend. I put it on lay-away so have one more payment to make. I hope he likes it. He will I bet.
Your plants look great Orange, they really do. I love the cross one. can't remember their names.
PP that is a dwarf blue spruce. It isn't very dwarfish. Thanks though, it is pretty in winter when everything else isn't.

Well hi loyal peeps.
I weighed out trainwreck and only got 30 grams dried in the 3 gallon pot. So, that is an ounce less. Is that possible that going from a 5 gallon to a three gallon I would lose an ounce? I know it isn't a side by side comparison or a double blind study and maybe things weren't as they were when I got 2.5 ounces. So, i was wondering if I could go to all 3 gallon pots. I still don't know. I have 2 Satori's in 3 gall too, so for now I will still lug the 5 gallon ones around and be grumpy about how heavy they are.

I can hear Hammy say he gets 3 oz's out of a one gallon...I am depressed. ha.

:p :ciao: grumpy bud---revelation---move the 5 gal buckets in between waterings----they are a bit lighter then---sounds like a job for Mr. Reclinerbud

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :heart: Hi Orange!

The recliner is coming this weekend.

I will try and move the pots when dry orange, good idea, it does make a difference.
How are you purple peach person?

Cruising with the new smart phone kicking my butt all the way and I'm vetting sore ----OS pl was harvested yesterday....little earlier than planned...but better early than not at all isx my motto...got some high expectations for the blue rhino due to be done in a couple weeks...glad you.arre well grumpybud...wish I had. a reclinerd and someone to haul my buckets for a smile...sorry bout the.garbled...the new phone typing is a not rough

This is hashberry before the chop. Smells divine.

This is the smallest plant I have ever grown..first indica.

DSCF1299.JPG

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :holysheep: :holysheep: Very nice Rosie.

She looks beautifull. Hope you enjoy her at least as much as i.

Is there any way to make the gals slide or roll around easily? Those tv ads with the people moving the car on a pad comes to mind...5gal pots can be heavy!

Oh, and BEAUTIFUL, as usual!!

Latest posts

Back