Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HemperFi said:
I'm going to have to get some Satori on the 6th. Who is the breeder?

Mandala. Growing 3 Satori from seed right now :aok:

I will also take the Lucky 7 promotion. 7 is my number :hubba:. Nice promo.

HemperFi said:
Yes, mine is so quiet I didn't know until you said something that it was making any noise at all. So, you must have that cool little glass poker. How often do you poke it? How full do you fill it?

I'm going to have to get some Satori on the 6th. Who is the breeder?

This is a prety spacy little machine -- state of the art, futuristic houka. I'm trying to think what I'm going to say when someone asks what it is -- "Um, well, that's a thingy the doctor gave me for my condition." lol

I like it Rosy

HF
I think i only put about 1/4 of a joint, a pinch in mine three times a day. I can't believe that is all it uses. My old one used a lot more. I am so happy you like it. Pretty fun.

bho, what about the 7th? Do you need to share?

Didn't understand Rose, but there is going to be a promo tomorrow ( the 6th )in Attitude Site. For purchases higher then 35£, they give 7 UFO's ... And the UFO sound just great :aok:

I didn't know about the promo. Can you share the promo code? I will go look up UFO's. thank you BHO.

Hey rosie I dont think there is a code tommorow just put 35 euros or pounds or whatever like 44 bucks worth of seeds in your cart and they should show up in your cart. Im gettin in on these too.

I am looking at the Cindy, or the cinderella 99. I have three Larry seeds that I need to start too. That is the one Hamster grows so well, Larry OG (Kush) He likes it a lot. It is supposed to be one that if you take when the tricomes are more cloudy/clear it is an up high and then if you take it w/more amber it is nighttime.
I would like to hear from THG about any other mandala strains she liked. I am impressed with their plants. Beautiful, hardy and not a lot of nutes needed. I am ready to harvest their Hashberry, but haven't tried it yet. So many seeds, so little time.
Are you thinking of getting something too?
How's the vape today? Mine is good.

I got my news letter from Atttitude about the special........ it list the seeds and tells you about each one.

Yep, Rosy, I'm going to order satori and perhaps some Larry OG. Who is the breeder of Larry?

HemperFi said:
Yep, Rosy, I'm going to order satori and perhaps some Larry OG. Who is the breeder of Larry?

CaliConnection (supposedly a "breeder" named Swerve)

I just fired it up, Rosy, I had 3/4 of that joint I rolled for comparison last night, so it just seemed easier to smoke the doobie this morning (stoner) :) I have it on 410 degrees -- lots of vapor... I left it on and went out and swabbed the decks (Bubba) and when I came back in it was working just like I left it. It trips me out that you can just leave it on. I will never give up my joints, but I can see smoking from this high tech hooka nearly every day.

The problem I have is where to stash it -- it is so different looking anyone who sees it is going to ask what the heck it is, and I still don't know what I'm going to say... Yes I do -- I'm going to say, "It's a pipe. Wanna get high?"

Talk to me in a week and see what ya think. Do you smoke ciggs? I used to. If you don't smoke ciggs, the joints will taste pretty lousy after using this.

My girlfriend stuck ither's in a laundry hamper over christmas and just had to find the mouthpiece and kept it on. Mine is in my bedroom and if your in there, you know what it is ha.

HemperFi said:

Great choices. Jaam has some Larry going now, I think, really nice.

You'll be swabbing the decks in double time w/ the satori.

My girlfriend stuck ither's in a laundry hamper over christmas and just had to find the mouthpiece and kept it on. Mine is in my bedroom and if your in there, you know what it is ha.[/quote]

:hubba::hubba::hubba::D

Hi PP, well, don't ya think? lol

Here is Jack Herer. She looks past her prime at 59 days but she still has a few days to go. She is a rugged ole girl. She isn't quit 10 % amber yet.
For your viewing pleasure: DSCF1284.JPG

DSCF1285.JPG

DSCF1287.JPG

Latest posts

Back