Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bho, thanks. How long should i let it go? Does it put you out? I hope so.

The leaves look pretty close to me Rose. I'd like to know how that one turns out as it is on my list. Take care, PEACE :).

Happy happy New Year, Rose. :ciao: Lookin real good there.

I cut mines earlier ... before 60 days ... 57 i think. Try the 65 days they say :aok:

I am going to wait for some amber on this one bho. I need to go get new batteries for my scope as some one left the light on...that would be me.:angrywife: will you grow it again, were you pleased?

Hi Rose, I got your message in my thread, Your Buku looks good, I do think its similar to mine here is a shot of one of mine at 30 days.

Rose..jpg

They look similar dont you think

Thank you dman. It sure looks the same to me. It is a beautiful plant, huh. It will be my first kush. I know you told me but is it an up or a couch high? Did you take it amber? Mine has a long way to go, but just wondering. I am happy you have grown it. Thanks again.

Rosebud said:
Thank you dman. It sure looks the same to me. It is a beautiful plant, huh. It will be my first kush. I know you told me but is it an up or a couch high? Did you take it amber? Mine has a long way to go, but just wondering. I am happy you have grown it. Thanks again.

Mine is very couchy, they finnish early but a few i have left to day 65 and they are very heavy smoke, we love it, hope yours comes out as you want it.

Rosebud said:
I am going to wait for some amber on this one bho. I need to go get new batteries for my scope as some one left the light on...that would be me.:angrywife: will you grow it again, were you pleased?

Like the smoke but will not grow her again. Need a fast indica to be a mother. Know any that could be that one ?

This is my first really indica, so no bho, I don't. Did you do larry yet?

It will take at least 5 more weeks. Going to reveg one of them because don't have the clones and she(Larry) looks real real nice. Have one phenotype that is foxtailing a lot, shouldn't yield much but guess that will be a good smoke.

This burmese kush is a beautiful plant and clones well. Maybe look into that?

Going to buy Super Skunk from Sensi. 50 days. After some other ;)

Your girls are looking absolutely wonderful, Rosebud!

I agree, your plants are very sweet -- like you.

I got the vape -- I plugged it in, turned it up, loaded it and tried it out -- three times. I am very high. I don't know about no smell -- i like the smell of burning buds, but I have to say -- I ammm High.

More to come concerning this, um, device.

Thank you very much THG, to whom i will be forever indebted for turning me on to Satori!

Hemper, i am so happy you got the vape..What about the taste? Can you believe it? I hope you like it as well as I do. I leave it on all day. It took me a day or two to get used to it after smoking, but if you have a cough, it will really help.

I'm not sure about the taste, yet. I have to try a variety of weed to know. Can you just load it and leave it on and take a hit whenever, or will it vape what's in the chamber if you draw on it or not?

It's a pretty cool little machine -- did you get potpourie (sp) with yours? Have you tried that? Can you put the bags over your head, turn on the fan and live that way? :)

Laughing out loud here, that is funny. Yes, i got the little dried flowers and no I have not tried that. I do have some lavender oil i will maybe try. Yes, you leave it on and just go hit on it whenever you want. A tiny bit escapes the mouthpiece but not much. Have you tried the fan? You will know when it is about gone as it will taste like burnt popcorn, but just lightly. I load mine with satori in the morning and it last till noon then i do it again and then after dinner it is the medicine woman. I love how quiet it is too.

Yes, mine is so quiet I didn't know until you said something that it was making any noise at all. So, you must have that cool little glass poker. How often do you poke it? How full do you fill it?

I'm going to have to get some Satori on the 6th. Who is the breeder?

This is a prety spacy little machine -- state of the art, futuristic houka. I'm trying to think what I'm going to say when someone asks what it is -- "Um, well, that's a thingy the doctor gave me for my condition." lol

I like it Rosy

HF

Latest posts

Back