Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not trying to be an ass to Triptwo,,, but it pisses me off when someone from another Country that depends on the US for protection starts telling us how fked up our gun laws are.
Without us and the UN the UK would be under Russian control. If not under Russian control they would still be fighting like a mother fker like Ukraine is who we are also helping to a certain extent. Ppl always talk shit until they need our guns and our military.

I hate when that happens, that is exactly why we need our guns Case closed
Unfortunately most of these slashings occur as some random mental case walks by the slashee. An armed slashee likely won’t have time to prevent the initial slashing but may put a stop to further slashings.

Im not trying to be an ass to Triptwo,,, but it pisses me off when someone from another Country that depends on the US for protection starts telling us how fked up our gun laws are.
Without us and the UN the UK would be under Russian control. If not under Russian control they would still be fighting like a mother fker like Ukraine is who we are also helping to a certain extent. Ppl always talk shit until they need our guns and our military.
Americans have been the ‘good guy with a gun’ for generations…

I knew that , I was trying to be a friendlier Roster , But Im there with you as far as my Guns go . Preach

it’s just like the police , it is trendy today to hate on the police

but I guarantee you when someone gets in trouble or a jam , who do they call?

yep , the police

works on an individual basis and worldwide

Russia bad! …says NATO and European countries…

who do they call for help?

USA and the big guns

oh please help us fight bad Russia with American guns!

give me a break

Americans have been the ‘good guy with a gun’ for generations…
Remember the lend lease program? The Limeys sure didn't mind the shipments of American guns when Hitler was knocking on their door. That's what you get with disarmament. Turns you into beggars or victims.

We still are , look at what the tax payers have done for the Ukraine
We all own those Guns we are sending over there
It is a money grab for a certain class of people. The armaments we are sending pale in comparison to the payola we are sending. We are funding the Ukrainian bureaucrats. Too political? Mods-please delete this post if it is instead of deleting me…

They make a Glock for that
I’m a S&W man myself. I can count the number of jams I have had in a couple of decades on one hand if I had lost a couple of fingers(hopefully not my trigger finger). Mrs Fogey has had a few jams on her Sig but that was due to poor technique(a little light on her grip).

I’m a S&W man myself. I can count the number of jams I have had in a couple of decades on one hand if I had lost a couple of fingers(hopefully not my trigger finger). Mrs Fogey has had a few jams on her Sig but that was due to poor technique(a little light on her grip).
I do not own a glock LOL
I was to lazy to type Sig Sauer , I have run thousands of rounds through mine and not one Jam
Unless I loaded 380's to make them jam in malfunction drills. Great Gun

1654086840296.png

I do not own a glock LOL
I was to lazy to type Sig Sauer , I have run thousands of rounds through mine and not one Jam
Unless I loaded 380's to make them jam in malfunction drills. Great Gun
Yep, Mrs Fogey has a pretty little Sig P238. It is a nice accurate little gun. She is small and doesn’t like my 9 or 45 so I figured this would be the perfect CC for her.
AA47F69A-2814-446A-95CC-463B8B9FAD1C.jpeg

So far everyone is doing fine. Nobody is talking about Politics. Everyone is talking about different Countries and Gun Laws due to mass shootings. That's not political,, that's personal.
Thanks Hopper that is what I was SHOOTING for , more of a world news thread on what is happening around the world in these crazy times .
giphy.gif

hear tell of a trade in your guns program coming
For everyone turned in they will give an once of weed.
I’m good. They could try to give me an ounce of platinum at this point in history and I would decline. If things go as it looks like they are headed, guns will be more valuable than anything.

Latest posts

Back