Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is, those folks on the Hill on the most part don't no what they are talking about. The Repiblicans on the Hill wont fight back. I'm afraid of what these stupid people are gonna do. I wonder what it would be like today if Ukraine had no persomal weapons? War would have been over in the 1st week. That BAR is 4 times the gun of an AR 15, May be we should buy AR 10's 308
Maura Healy won’t approve of that either. Chuckles Baker just RINO’d the f out when she unilaterally banned AR-15’s. I was on vacation when she did that or I would have stocked up. But yes, AR’s were singled out when they don’t have the firepower of many other rifles. Politicians are clueless (both sides of the aisle) and bow to the lefts narrative. I used to take my sons to Leominster Sportsman’s Club when they were in school. Some older man would bring his Bushmaster 50 cal to the range and let my kids shoot it. Now that is some firepower…

1653952554564.png

The problem is, those folks on the Hill on the most part don't no what they are talking about. The Repiblicans on the Hill wont fight back. I'm afraid of what these stupid people are gonna do. I wonder what it would be like today if Ukraine had no persomal weapons? War would have been over in the 1st week. That BAR is 4 times the gun of an AR 15, May be we should buy AR 10's 308
4 times as heavy, too. If I've got to hump one for any distance, I'll take the 15 or 10. If I've got to hump the ammo too, I'll take the 15.

Maura Healy won’t approve of that either. Chuckles Baker just RINO’d the f out when she unilaterally banned AR-15’s. I was on vacation when she did that or I would have stocked up. But yes, AR’s were singled out when they don’t have the firepower of many other rifles. Politicians are clueless (both sides of the aisle) and bow to the lefts narrative. I used to take my sons to Leominster Sportsman’s Club when they were in school. Some older man would bring his Bushmaster 50 cal to the range and let my kids shoot it. Now that is some firepower…
Really how long is the range.

Why Maura Healy's ** han't been challanged in court is beyond me. Stupid.

Really how long is the range.
I think 150 yards to the back berm. Poor guy needed help lugging the monster back to his car which my kids were happy to do. I think at the time, rounds were $5 a piece(probably triple that now if you can even find them) and he wouldn’t take any money for them. I think he did it for the company of others sadly. I will dig up a video. It was a spectacle…

I saw this crap coming ten years ago or better. I'd tell ya just how many primers I've got (large/small rifle, large/small pistol) I've got, but you'd call me a liar and I wouldn't blame ya a bit.
I am in the same boat. 10s of thousands of small pistol and rifle, large pistol and rifle, plus military and bench rest for large and small rifle.
The amount of stored powder is insane.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back