Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bet knowing this group the way I do that way all have a good supply of ammo. Besides that I'm not allowed to have a gun I have a medical marijuana license. I guess that makes me a dangerous man.
Is that a law in every state Pute? Just because you have a medical MJ license? That’s a bunch of bologna. No matter why you have the MJ license? Well that’s crazy who thought up that rule and who are they to say just because you smoke weed you shouldn’t have a gun?. Sounds like a privacy violation to me.

Is that a law in every state Pute? Just because you have a medical MJ license? That’s a bunch of bologna. No matter why you have the MJ license? Well that’s crazy who thought up that rule and who are they to say just because you smoke weed you shouldn’t have a gun?. Sounds like a privacy violation to me.
I am pretty sure that is a federal thing. I read Alex Berenson’s substack for his info on COVID but he is straying lately and he is as anti-cannabis as they come. He thinks that cannabis use is the reason those 2 mass shootings occurred. Most people get peaceful when they partake in a bit of herb. He is off base on his cannabis theories. I think that his opinion is shared by a lot of dimwits who have never smoked and there are quite a few dimwits in the federal government…

One last Kiss goodbye
R.f60f713d9c2a7d602674d480157e7b62
Rosterman
How are you it's been a while?

Last edited:
I think it is a fed thing. In this state many who apply for a med license ste growers. We are recreational leagl.

An EMP burst will cure any thought of hauling arse to a desolate but livable area. .. They do sell EMP shields for vehicles for a couple of hundred bucks, but do they work ..
and if you're the only vehicle on the roads moving then you've become a target ..
2 of my vehicles have points system in them
I wonder if electronic can be made into points like they do the other way around

2 of my vehicles have points system in them
I wonder if electronic can be made into points like they do the other way around
Of course it's possible, modern engines really ain't no different than old engines. The problem that you would run into though his timing. Of course you know the old engines were gear driven in modern engines use crank and cam sensors. You would have to figure out a way to mechanically drive the points.

And no new AR-15’s or any really mean looking guns can be sold. You can buy ‘grandfathered’ guns but the markup is steep. Our AG is a tea double you eh? tea… She prefers the ladies though so we have that in common…
How about a Browning M2 BAR 30-06 DBO with Vortex Viper Gen 2 glass, just in case you got to reach out and touch some one. It's a very pretty rifle.

How about a Browning M2 BAR 30-06 DBO with Vortex Viper Gen 2 glass, just in case you got to reach out and touch some one. It's a very pretty rifle.
just came out and said nobody has a need for 9 mm guns. They want us all carrying BB guns(until they decide those are assault weapons/weapons of war…

Bidumb just came out and said nobody has a need for 9 mm guns. They want us all carrying BB guns(until they decide those are assault weapons/weapons of war…
The problem is, those folks on the Hill on the most part don't no what they are talking about. The Repiblicans on the Hill wont fight back. I'm afraid of what these stupid people are gonna do. I wonder what it would be like today if Ukraine had no persomal weapons? War would have been over in the 1st week. That BAR is 4 times the gun of an AR 15, May be we should buy AR 10's 308

Latest posts

Back