Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last Kiss goodbye
R.f60f713d9c2a7d602674d480157e7b62

we will be ok out here on the high plains , only 1 person per sq mile out here and our county has less than 1800 humans

our little town has its own water system , two good wells , plus we can drill deeper if we wanted to het the Oglala aquifer

also plenty of cows out here , thousands of head

and people out here know how to farm and plant a garden

lots of guns and ammo out here too
Is ammo still tough to find out where you're at? I have not been able to locate 270 ammunition since the beginning of the pandemic. I have 1 1/2 boxes store bought, 4 boxes of reloads and 200 12ga rounds. 12 gauge has even become hard to find around my area and not a single 270 round for over 2 years.😑

I believe everything I hear on the net. 🤣 I would believe you though because you can buy them things in bulk, well at least you used to be able to 🙄

Last edited:
There are States that are aready limiting to 2 boxes of ammo per day requiring Drivers Lic ID
Massachsetts was a while ago. If you could find any ammo at all. Even Cabelas shelves were empty. I started buying on auctions on gunbroker. Some sellers will ship to MA, some won’t. Haven’t looked lately. I have a pretty decent stash…

Edit: didn’t even notice the ‘drivers license’ part. In MA, you need an FID or LTC to buy ammo. We are a Communistwealth after all…

Massachsetts was a while ago. If you could find any ammo at all. Even Cabelas shelves were empty. I started buying on auctions on gunbroker. Some sellers will ship to MA, some won’t. Haven’t looked lately. I have a pretty decent stash…

Edit: didn’t even notice the ‘drivers license’ is part. In MA, you need an FID or LTC to buy ammo. We are a Communistwealth after all…
And no new AR-15’s or any really mean looking guns can be sold. You can buy ‘grandfathered’ guns but the markup is steep. Our AG is a tea double you eh? tea… She prefers the ladies though so we have that in common…

Sheetrock can hide quite a few things until needed , then it can be easily broken open
That would be against the law......
Can't hide it from the feds. They've got goodies that'll look right through that gyp board.
If the feds come into my house with a no knock warrant.....I have probably done something to the point I am fk'ed anyway.

Latest posts

Back