Rso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
There is a ton of great information about making RSO, on this forum and other places on the web.

My question is not on the process of making RSO but rather what to use to make RSO?

I've read that you should only use bud, but also I've heard talk of using the whole plant, that's where I'm confused.

My wife suffers with Multiple Sclerosis and she responds well with either vaping herb or dabbing BHO. But I'm interested in perhaps a better way of getting CBD and other cannabinoids into her system. So my end game is to accomplish this, so wouldn't using the whole plant, bud's and leaves be preferable?

Right now I'm just day's away from harvesting a CBD Sharkshock, unfortunately it's just one plant, but she's a big beauty and I'd like to make the best use of her.

People use bud and the sugar leaf. Not the stems or roots of the plant. Full plant extracts usually mean bud and shake.

Congratulations on having a cbd almost ready. It is great meds for MS. my husband does amazingly well. He mostly just smokes now. I take a cbd oil at night.
Let us know if we can help more.

Listen to Rose my friend, ,,she knows RSO like nobody else.

hey rose, just wrote a couple questions re rso on medical mj thread. can u help me. thanks!!!!

ON COFFIE WARMER now. still bubbling. put a glass jar top between s/s container and heating element to try and slow evaporation. glass is too thick, i think. not hot enough. rose, how can i tell when its done?? THANKS!!

I will try to explain, when you put a spatula in it and drag it across the bottom of the pan, you see pan. It is that thick. There is hardly any liquid... You will know. If you take it out too soon, I guess you could re warm it. How much pot and liquid did you start with?

Latest posts

Back