Rude people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
While I was looking for pipes at some sites that I dont usually look at mjp, hightimes grasscity etc. I was skimming through reading here and there and I saw several posts about these people selling weed online or on craigslist etc. obviously these people cant buy anywhere else so they are desparate.
Now you and I know the sites and people are scammers or cops and you will not get you're weed. But the people on the forum just rip into these people that want to order sometimes calling them names etc.
I think it is getting away from what weed is. It would be more constructive for these pompous asses to send a bag to the someone in need. Its called sharing and if you have been around a while you probably know pot and sharing go together. Or at least it did.
At least you can just inform them its a sham' dont do it. There is no reason to pick on people less fortunate than yourself.
A state like Indiana where I live It is not easy to just go get some weed if you have lost your connection- people run for the hills if a stranger asks to buy weed especially if you are older.

I can understand what you are saying. But truly, if someone is not smart enough/mature enough to know that buying weed off an ad on CL is horribly stupid, then I am not sure they are responsible enough to be smoking cannabis. If you are that unwise in something like that, I would question their entire judgment. So, while I would never ever just send someone something like that, it can be said nicely.

gunsmoke that is why it is so important to legalize our herb. When you are old it is hard to "score a lid" LOL... How long has it been since you heard the word lid. People are so sick of not being legal they are moving.. it is amazing.. Just hang on and maybe your state will be next.

gunsmoke that is why it is so important to legalize our herb. When you are old it is hard to "score a lid" LOL... How long has it been since you heard the word lid. People are so sick of not being legal they are moving.. it is amazing.. Just hang on and maybe your state will be next.

i always laugh at the "think of the children" reply against legalizing.. as you mentioned; it's hard to get when you get older sometimes..

think of the children? the children have easier access currently than i do when i run out.
seriously; in school, there was no problem scoring weed.. after i graduated.. man it was a chore sometimes when i didn't grow enough or ran dry. (and i live in BC)

i agree with your thoughts too gunsmoke, marijuana has always been about freedom and caring.. basically one love. sadly seems it's really losing that with the greedy trying to cash in on its legalization. :(
there will always be the old schoolers though -or i hope so atleast- who see it for so much more than just a commodity.

Latest posts

Back