Ruderalis Indica indoor grow 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjf2612

Tree man
Reaction score
Some pictures of my 1 remaining female Ruderalis Indica (had 4 dudes) in early flower.Also some clones of it taken 8 days ago. Im new with this strain and to cloning so I hope it works out. Picture update weekly guys/gals!!!!!
weed 2 001.jpg weed 2 002.jpg

weed 2 003.jpg

weed 2 004.jpgweed 2 005.jpg

very nice!:D

I am growing Aurora Indica , a very sensitive Plant I am finding out.

how many weeks of flower for yours?

Thanks for sharing!

Its approx 2 weeks into flower now,not sure what to expect by week 8,my last grow was big bud and im sure this wont compair in yield but its a good learning curve especially with the clones.

Just found out that you cant clone Ruderalis:eek: bummer.Was starting to think I was doing something wrong because they wernt rooting even after 2 wks.

I have been checking out this strain too. The price is really good but this is the only grow I have seen for her. I hope she turns out sweet.

hi cjf2612 dont talk nonsense dude you can clone humans if you wanted to.

clone anything but not in pots of soil sat in water nor on carpet.lol

search for cloning guide as you need a propagator for sure and take some fresh clones as per cloning guide.

pkj

There on the carpet for the photo dude,thats all an they have been in a seedling propogator under fl light 24/7,im not stupid. I researched how to clone before I did it. And as for not being able to clone Ruderalis, their Sensiseeds (a top and renowned seed company)and does not clone is writen on their wedsite for this breed in CAPITAL LETTERS so given that I did all the preperation and maintenance to the clones correctly (as writen on this site) please can your tell me why there are no signes of anny rooting at all in any of my clones even after 2.5 wks.

Anyway, despite the demise of the clones my plant is doing well.Growing approx 3/4 inch a day.Temps are a steady 82 deg and humidity atm is 51%. Buds a forming nicely,the pics dont realy do any justice.
Ive researched this breed alot on the net now and some say its not worth bothering with others say its a great and easy autoflower.Looking forward to finding out.
wee3 001.jpg wee3 002.jpg
wee3 003.jpg wee3 004.jpg

..coming right along cj'.. and "yup" you are correct. Rude's/AF's won't clone well, if at all.
Soooo you are forced to either produce your own f2's,(which will usually vary widely in pheno's, including it 'n miss with the "auto") or purchase another pack.(job security?) ;)
Another + for standard beans, another - for the autos.. :)

Update pictures of my girl now approx 4 weeks into flower.She is starting to stink now:) .The buds are getting bigger and there are trich's everywhere.
Sorry about the rubbish picts,my camera really doesnt like my 400 hps.
Im still feeding her super bloom every 3rd day.

Behind her is 3 Navana PPP plants ive had in flower for 1 week.They are just starting to show signs of sex,I think one is a male but not sure so i'll leave it for another day just to make sure.They are stretching big time though because of the light distance to accomadate the Ruderalis but im not realy worried about that.
weed4 005.jpgweed4 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back