S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
You gonna fire up an Indoor light this year?

pass to hubby please:48:

Hubby, I mean Mr TC, says he wants to take some clones from my girls. That would mean firing up the light. We will see. IF he does, I am gonna slip in some clones of my own. Do some nice plants under the T5's. Again, we will see.

Be safe 4u, and enjoy the sun.

Thanks tcbuddy:48:

Fired up the First flower room last night for the Testers Im doing..Said to be Heavy Sativa Dom..Lets see how they do...which made room for the vegging plants to move under MH...the Beans i started are now in peat pellets and yet to pop soil...The CCK has yet to show sex...as well as My purplepeach f2...I have a feminized seed I moved to a 3 gallon pot and will veg for another 6-8 weeks befor flipping...Also Won some beans on another site for a picture contest.."Skunk #1..and Northern Light" :yay: Beans Beans beans..

take care and be safe

DSCF2994.JPG

DSCF2995.JPG

DSCF2996.JPG

DSCF3019.JPG

DSCF3020.JPG

DSCF3022.JPG

DSCF3025.JPG

DSCF3026.JPG

DSCF3027.JPG

DSCF3028.JPG

DSCF3031.JPG

DSCF3029.JPG

5 of 6 Lemon LArrys in sollo cups now..and I have the
Pure Gooey Mom in the Shed:yay:

DSCF3067.JPG

DSCF3056.JPG

DSCF3057.JPG

DSCF3059.JPG

DSCF3061.JPG

DSCF3062.JPG

DSCF3063.JPG

DSCF3068.JPG

DSCF3064.JPG

DSCF3066.JPG

:ciao: Impressive as usual 4u :aok:
Nothin but healthy-greenness as far as I can see:clap:

thanks for stopping by everyone...Yeah the Shed starts to get packed now...pulled a few Males that showed in the flower room...2 female pp f2 showed..Beans are sprouted on the lemon larry..and Im gonna drop some "puregold X Gorilla grape right now:D...Have new growth on the Pure Gooey and Carmel candy Kush has yet to show sex:rolleyes:

DSCF3118.JPG

DSCF3126.JPG

DSCF3127.JPG

DSCF3132.JPG

DSCF3133.JPG

DSCF3135.JPG

DSCF3138.JPG

DSCF3139.JPG

DSCF3140.JPG

DSCF3157.JPG

DSCF3156.JPG

DSCF3160.JPG

Hey 4u :ciao:...what does your soil mix consist of? They're lookin great

Happy Growing burner....I use a subcool sorta mix...I reuse my soil and add ammendments...Me likes organics..thanks for the kind words and for looking in

take care and be safe

I had 2 of these in the Bean bag and this one has shown Female:yeah: she is a bit on the stingy side compared to the other one...anyway..Placed in a 3 gallon grow bag and will top her next weekend:D

DSCF3204.JPG

DSCF3205.JPG

Hey 4u, missed your response a few days back, the soil looks great my man. I can't wait to mix some up this year. Plants are looking nice and greeeeeen:icon_smile:

:woohoo: lookin mean n green... :aok:

:peace: ,

7greeneyes :)

So I'm probably weeks/months behind on this but, uh.... those two barrels with the hose coming out, is that a hydrosystem or is that a makeshift co2 system? Seen one similar to that on a hydroponics video on youtube, except was done much smaller in 1L bottles. Seemed to work great, though. I'm speaking of this picture:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=175782&d=1315768032

Forgive, but I'm not killing the link for this one, as it's an internal link.

-nasty

:ciao:getnasty

welcome to the SHED
:48:

what ya see there is my 5 gallon water jugs ..with an air stone in them..I bubble the mix and or water..constantly..works well for me...Nice to have ya here...its a great site with lots of great folks

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back