S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm, heavy duty fruity. :aok:

she makes the rounds over here pretty regular in local gardens. i've smoked it, never grown it. its very good, i do know that for sure. and impressive colas on par with those massive indoor hd colas i grew last xmas.:D

have a great season 4u...peace...

dang 4u, you been holding out.. i see i'm gonna have to start venturing back over here more often again ;)
:)

Thanks 4u! Glad to be here... super glad! And gotcha on the water jugs! Pretty nifty idea there. Something I'd like to use eventually, but alas, right now, I do not have the space. My landlord might wonder why I have two large containers full of bubbling water in my bedroom. ;) Hahahah. Thanks for the words and the info!

-nasty

Hey getnasty, how about a rubbermaid tub bubbling in a closet? I use an 18 gal rubbermaid with a fishtank heater and airpump and stone, a pur water filter from the tap and let it bubble before use for at least 24 hours to get max o2 in and any stuff left after the pur filter out. I also collect my rain water and will top off the res with that, let me add that I also add 1.25ml of 35%h2o2 per gallon of tap/rain water added to the resevior, on advice from an oldtimer on og many years ago, helps keep the water fresh.

kaotik said:
dang 4u, you been holding out.. i see i'm gonna have to start venturing back over here more often again ;)
:)

Yeah you should:p ...Sure wish ya didnt have issues with pics here...Your skills are missed in this community...you did a wonderful job on your Peaches:clap:

take care and be safe my friend

PA210043.JPG

PA210045.JPG

PA210047.JPG

PA210049.JPG

Irish said:
mmm, heavy duty fruity. :aok:

she makes the rounds over here pretty regular in local gardens. i've smoked it, never grown it. its very good, i do know that for sure. and impressive colas on par with those massive indoor hd colas i grew last xmas.:D

have a great season 4u...peace...

Oh yeah Babby...She cloned real well and will flower this one soon need to wait for the Big room to make room:icon_smile: ..thanks for stoping by and say hello to wifey:48:

PA210025.JPG

PA210026.JPG

Okay I am real excited to have the chance to run This 27 year old cutt..I will take clones tomorrow....and flower the rest in a week or so

PA210001.JPG

PA210002.JPG

PA210003.JPG

PA210004.JPG

PA210005.JPG

PA210006.JPG

PA210007.JPG

PA210008.JPG

:D HD, third times a charm...

you crapping out gold bricks over there brother.:p

27 year old gooey cutz?:eek: i think i just poo'ed myself...:p :D

:ciao: Irish

My Gooey Mom is in flower Now and have 7 clones now in solo cups. Installed my new HPS in the small flower room and is up and running...I have The PG X GG and 2 My Purple peach f2 in there....Hope all is well in your world brother...Now go check those Shorts:giggle:

PB090027.JPG

PB090028.JPG

PB090029.JPG

PB090030.JPG

PB090031.JPG

PB090032.JPG

PB090033.JPG

PB090034.JPG

PB090043.JPG

PB090046.JPG

PB090049.JPG

PB090050.JPG

thanks for stopping by maineharvest
:48:

DSCF3295.JPG

DSCF3303.JPG

DSCF3301.JPG

DSCF3305.JPG

DSCF3304.JPG

DSCF3307.JPG

DSCF3308.JPG

DSCF3314.JPG

DSCF3318.JPG

Looking nice 4u:)

I see you are into red nail polish now:rofl:

i think he lost a bet to ray again, duck...:p :D ...

Irish said:
i think he lost a bet to ray again, duck...:p :D ...

:rofl:

Please say hello to Laura:hubba:

Moutan man.....Yeah this is my grow season...I grow in winter in the SHED the temps seem to work great 4Me..the average temps is in Seattle is 40f..and with the lights the SHED cools nice...Christmas time to Vallantines:heart: day are the Best...Stay toone and thanks for looking in....Shed Inc...

take care and be safe

high laura.:) ...please pass this around...:48:

WeedHopper said:
You rock 4u

:ciao: WeedHopper....so glad to see ..its been a while Hope you and yours are Well...Shed is Booooming bro

DSCF3302.JPG

DSCF3321.JPG

DSCF3311.JPG

DSCF3306.JPG

Latest posts

Back