Sabby's 'lil Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabby the ladies are looking great. Gonna be a nice Christmas for ya by the looks of things. Keep up the great work and keep the pics coming. ;)

thier looking better then mine are keep up the good work:D

Couple of budshots here...

It seems like they are flowering VERY slowly...Do they look normal for 1.3 months on 12/12's?

bud2.jpg

bud.jpg

Sabby said:
Couple of budshots here...

It seems like they are flowering VERY slowly...Do they look normal for 1.3 months on 12/12's?
Hello Sabby. ;) They seem a bit small for 1.3 months in flower. Do you have any light leaks?

Me again. :p I wen't back and read your journal and i see that you are using CFL's for lighting. This may be why they are growing slow. You still have a way to go as far as flowering so they will fatten up for ya. ;)

Okay, thanks! I figured it was the lighting, but wasn't entirely sure...Should I have to worry any about them taking longer to flower? I mean, will it hurt the THC production, or damage the plants because it's taking longer?

Sabby said:
Okay, thanks! I figured it was the lighting, but wasn't entirely sure...Should I have to worry any about them taking longer to flower? I mean, will it hurt the THC production, or damage the plants because it's taking longer?
Nope it shouldn't. The plants trichromes will tell ya when she's done. When you see cloudy and amber trichromes she is ready for chopping. ;)

Thanks! You've been a huge help through this whole grow, I really appreciate it :)

No problem Sabby. We all try and help out in one way or another isn't that what it's all about. ;)

Latest posts

Back