sad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldone

Professional Stoner
Reaction score
So many, saying so little, says so much.:)

For this time f yr even with the server problems the daily posting is about the same. Spring when everybody is planting and fall when everybody is harvesting is when the most posting is done.

ozzydiodude said:
For this time f yr even with the server problems the daily posting is about the same. Spring when everybody is planting and fall when everybody is harvesting is when the most posting is done.
:yeahthat:
I see a few people missing, but they may have not found the link yet.

oldone said:
So many, saying so little, says so much. :fid:[/quot

I like that!
Not that it pertains to this or any other site, but to life.

ya ozzy is right, my first winter here at mp i was confussed wondering where everyone went. then i realized everyone don't grow indoors. come march this place will start to fill up pretty fast

Its like a bar. Gets poppin on the weekends and hot summer nights. Thats when the ladies show there goods.

just on a side note..

does anybody remember the old Captain Kangaroo show with the

"Gnew" who would report the "gnews"..

he always came out and said:

"no gnews is good gnews"..

I might be dating myself..

cmd420 said:
just on a side note..

does anybody remember the old Captain Kangaroo show with the

"Gnew" who would report the "gnews"..

he always came out and said:

"no gnews is good gnews"..

I might be dating myself..

You need to pass that this way....I wanna have sheet like that pop in my mind....:D:holysheep:

There's nothing wrong with dating yourself.......you go to resteraunts YOU like, you see movies YOU like, you get romantic with.......well, I guess there are some downsides

2973.jpg

Thanks. This is soooooooooo much better. :)

I still remember running in the mornings to get my picture pages. :cool:

cubby said:
There's nothing wrong with dating yourself.......you go to resteraunts YOU like, you see movies YOU like, you get romantic with.......well, I guess there are some downsides
That was to funny. I remember the Gnew and his gnews. Still no problems talking the occasional gal into coming over for entertainment. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back