"Safari Blast" cotton bud AfropipsxMandala under L.E.Ds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polyploidal said:
They weren't were they? Long time ago.. anyhoo... does, "from the box it came in help?" (re: wattage). I live in the U.K and DO need a transformer.

You might need an adapter to fit the supplied plug into, but you don't need a transformer. Each panel includes power circuitry that will accept any input voltage from 90 volts to 260 volts. If you hook up a transformer to it, you'll be supplying transformer power to a circuit that doesn't need one. It'll work fine, but it's unnecessary.

The attachment is a photo of the specs for the unit that is printed right on the box. You'll see clearly that the box it comes in says 28 watts. They've never even made a 45 watt version. I have seen an advertisement on another sellers site that misidentifies the panel as having 45 watts but I just checked that site and it's been changed to read 28 watts now. Perhaps that's where you saw it.

No biggie man. I just wanted to make sure that everyone understood that you don't need a transformer and the panel has 28 watts output.

The unit will operate right out of the box with any voltage of 90 volts to 260 volts and also accepts 50 or 60Hz current.

The plug that comes on it is the only problem. An adapter will be necessary for anyone who hasn't the ability to use a standard, non-grounded "old-fashioned" USA type plug. You can't cut it off and splice another suitable plug on without voiding the warranty, so for those with European type house current sockets, an adapter will be necessary.

P1000309.JPG

Correction "adaptor".
"GlowPanel(r) 45"
The "specs" shown on your packaging are the same as mine until the last line which on my box read 45w/110v. I paid £110 each for mine, what did you pay for yours?

Anyhoo..."Cobra; produces a single column of bud" my Brazilian coffee beans! There seems to be a small Brazilian sativa in my grow-space!
A nutrient problem?
Yes and no, with the low evaporation rate and clay pebble use pots dehydrate slowly using a standard compost under L.E.D (so "quick-fix" liquid "nute-ing" not viable), waterlogging possible esp. with smaller plants such as "auto-flowerers". Gentled her through (still working on nute/soil mix for standard -using a recycled waste-paper worm-caste, comfrey and coir mix now plus fine-ground Organic Compost from Oxfam -10g-25g/10L approx.-), I expect her to go maybe a week or two longer (12 weeks from germination to harvest).

photo5002.jpg

photo5016.jpg

photo5003.jpg

photo5007.jpg

photo5008.jpg

Artificially carbonated water provides a good "boost" (remember Ph At Source will be much higher than actual Ph of the water in the bottle as a result of the process -use bicarbonate of soda to rebalance if used on plant after CO2 released-).

photo6002.jpg

photo6004.jpg

photo6010.jpg

Polyploidal said:
Artificially carbonated water provides a good "boost" (remember Ph At Source will be much higher than actual Ph of the water in the bottle as a result of the process -use bicarbonate of soda to rebalance if used on plant after CO2 released-).

What? what do you use carbonated water for?

Maybe foliar feeding GD. I've read that it can boost co2 levels.

Latest posts

Back