Safe to fart in grow room??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turkeyneck, I was told yours are so bad they have a flavor. If you farted in your grow room, they'd be haulin your body out later.

i wouldnt fart in my grow room unless i wanted my bud to taste like an old diaper

lol

Time4Plan-B

My farts smell like diesel. Im going to go rip one in my closet right now.

I would be concerned that an HPS bulb was hot enough to ignite the methane.

GeezerBudd said:
Is it safe to fart in the grow room, or will you kill the plants????

:holysheep: U plant will start to become a Hermie.!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks everybody- I guess I will take some Beano after reading Art's post-I want the flame to be on the end of a joint not the other place..

:rofl:
:rofl:

:joint:

Gb

:)

My farts are safe, everyone else's are toxic.

maineharvest said:
My farts smell like diesel. Im going to go rip one in my closet right now.
Thats a bit of a worry ! sorry to get of the subject but .....how do they taste ! (curious) :eek:

A fart can be quiet,
A fart can be loud,
Some leave a powerful,
Poisonous cloud.

A fart can be short,
Or a fart can be long,
Some farts have been known,
To sound just like a song.

Some farts do not smell,
While others are vile,
A fart may pass quickly,
Or linger awhile.

A fart can create
A most-curious medley,
A fart can be harmless,
Or silent, but deadly.

A fart can occur
In a number of places,
And leave everyone
With strange looks on their faces.

From wide-open prairies,
To small elevators,
A fart will find all of us
Sooner or later.

So be not afraid
Of the invisible gas,
For always remember,
That farts, too, shall pass.

** don't know about any positive or negative effects on how your smoke will grow but i know when you smoke one and rip a big reverberating butt bubble its sure as sheet going to make it a lot funnier :rofl:

I've had a bunch of fun with our fart machine. I bought it on the internet many years ago. It's a little box that makes 8 or 9 different fart noises, triggered with a remote control. Slip it into the wife's purse and wait til you're both in the elevator :D. Movie theaters, grocery stores are other fun places. Or tape it to the bottom of the chair where a guest will be sitting for Christmas dinner.

EDIT: hXXp://www.shopgadgetsandgizmos.com/products.php?name=fart&gclid=CLSQgf-W7JsCFRJ4xgod1iLI0w

Latest posts

Back