saltwater aquariums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
just wondered if any other members here were into saltwater aquariums??
got the wife one a couple months ago and i have fallin inlove with it

We have a scooter blenny, watchman Gobi, cinnamon clown, some blue damsels, and whatever dori is. And lots of coral. I don't care for the fish so much as I do the coral. The tank is so relaxing. I just sit and watch it for hours

yes they will relax you,I have a huge 140 gal african chiclid tank with about 20 some tropheus moori in it can sit and biu and watch for hours and hours....enjoy....peace:cool:

I used to have several tanks, all freshwater though. I bought a few Frontosa (african cichlid) way back when, was told they are near impossible to bread....after giving away hundreds and selling more back to the store I bought them from, I grew tired and gave away all but the 150gal tank which my bearded dragon now lives!! If I ever wanted back in, my friends have plenty of those rather expensive (back then) fish!!

The coral, was always too hard for me to keep up, loved it though! My one attempt was short-lived and expensive!

it is definetely an expensive hobby, but its worth, well um, i think

We have Damselfish. This is a great starter fish, and looks cute too, with its black body and white dot.They can hold up against less than ideal circumstances, but of course this does not mean that you can let your aquarium go.

Nope,,cause I would be fishing in it.;)

ChewbacaKz said:
just wondered if any other members here were into saltwater aquariums??
got the wife one a couple months ago and i have fallin inlove with it
Cool you will get hooked lol. I did I have a 120 gal. got any pic of yours. post em up if so love tanks. but let me say this there money pits :eek:

Here,s mine hxxp://mr-m.net/

Latest posts

Back