TrimBin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought one of these a couple of weeks ago. I Love this thing I have collected over a pint of Kief in just a couple weeks .
https://growershouse.com/trim-bin-by-harvest-more

you must trim dry

dont need a keef catcher when trimming fresh flowers , all the trichomes stay on the weed

another reason why i dont like dry trimming , a lot of the trichomes get knocked off the flowers

you must trim dry

dont need a keef catcher when trimming fresh flowers , all the trichomes stay on the weed

another reason why i dont like dry trimming , a lot of the trichomes get knocked off the flowers
Yes this was semi dry. Not sure if this is a good or bad problem, but I had so much to trim by myself I could not get to it all when fresh.

doesn't the Stig drive for motor week...
1690325975949.png

Reactions: boo
you must trim dry

No they don't. They might get knocked off but I catch them while trimming. All go to make some kind of concentrate.

Latest posts

Back