- Dec 2, 2006
- Reaction score
I have a big container of buds that I had been curing when they very suddenly went moldy after a couple days of not checking them. I thought they were dry enough, but I guess not. I took out the few with small white fluffy spots of mold on them, and the rest of the lot had very little spider webby mold going across the top of the bunch, with some grey mold on some of the buds. I dried them thoroughly immediately, and now you can't tell where any mold might have been. My question is: Is there anything to do with it now, or is it a total loss? It's my whole harvest, so that just sucks. Also, does anyone know what happens if you smoke it?