Salvia in THC pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romulas44

Reaction score
alright, im 5 foot 6 and weigh 145 lbs. Im pretty active and I guess have an alright metabolism. I had to take a court ordered drug test earlier this month so before han i quit smoking for a little more than a month. Right before the test i bought a home test where the THC line was present but VERY faint, but it's my understanding that it still counts as a negative. On Thursday I have to take another test, by this time ive been clean for about a month and a half. I still havent smoked but last night I smoked some salvia out of a pipe that had been used for reefer. It had resin in it so i scraped as much as i could but there was still some there. I just took one hit of the salvia and thats it. What do yall think my chances are for passing my test on Thursday. Any help will be much appreciated.

u should be good. most of that resin is the non active goo that collects when u burn the buds. alot of it is the tannins in the plant. little thc content but what is there is concentrated.

Resin does have THC in it ive know that but i doubt it will show up on your drug test as long as you didnt sit there and take the fattest resin rip you could.

It is possible to be completely clean and smoke one hit of pot, and with plenty of water and juice to flush your system pee clean in just a few days. Me personally my metabolism is pretty slow and i have more body fat than i should so i most likely wouldnt

haha, salvia can be fun, salvia can be nasty. But it's always a different journey everytime. One time I thought I was being chased by africans while they threw spears at me, one time I thought I was stuck in a spinning vortex. Turns out I was staring at the toilet while it was flushing and my head wouldn't stop spinning with the water...hah. You always hear crazy stories with that stuff...

Lol, NOT a salvia discussion forum.

I hear almost everyone who tries salvia has a very very bad trip and it's like scary and crap LMAO!

I agree with DOMSCHRON, everyone I have ever heard of trying that stuff experiences a bad trip! I wont ever touch the stuff again thats for sure, it scared the crap out of me!

salvia....
I got sucked into the carpet, and stood there looking at the massive fabrics around me, along with dust mights, bacteria and other weird things. Only felt like 10 seconds. crazy stuff.
Besides all of that, IMO, you should just try and pee 2 times before you go in and take it. drink some water the day before (not excessively), Just to be sure.
You should be fine.

-CV-

be careful talking about the salvia guys, don't want yall gettin in trouble with the mods...

You should be alright I would think, but follow any good advice passed as precaution and let us know how you get on :)

yeah yeah I'm sorry. I couldn't resist because I think my stories and others are hilarious no matter how "scary" they are...unless you freak out and run out of a window.

Anyways next time you should try to clean the pipe if you end up being pretty worried about it. If it is a glass pipe than soaking it in isopropyl alcohol and some salt (for abrasion) would do the trick to get rid of resin. Try to plug up the holes and shake shake shake that iso n salt in there and rinse with warm/hot water. if you cannot get all of it then a paper clip or q-tip can do wonders...or you could boil the darn thing...

salvia is legal most places & isnt classified as a drug. its a sage plant so why again cant we talk about it? just curious not trying to start anything.

we just decided to keep that one out. it's a contraversial plant and figured there were other forums out there that would cater better to it.
Owner has opted to keep it out.
thanks for your cooperation.

:yeahthat:

shame though, but yea this is a marijuana forum for as far as drugs go. IMO it would be nice to talk about our personal experiences with other drugs and why we prefer MJ, but thats not in the rules so we just have to behave :)

Why Would You Go Clean For Month And A Half, Then Take A Chance Like That Just Days Before The Test?????????????? Just Curious???????? But Yea I Would Say You Should Be Ok.

Hey, at least he was clean for a month and a half...too many stories of people being like " OMG I cannot stop smoking reefer and my drug test is tomorrow that I knew months in advance but yet I have limited or no self control so I am not clean. I am going to violate my probation and go to jail, what do I do?!?!?"

docfishwrinkle said:
salvia is legal most places & isnt classified as a drug. its a sage plant so why again cant we talk about it? just curious not trying to start anything.

Salvia is legal MOST places. But is quickly become ILLEGAL...as marijuana becomes LEGAL...:rofl:

DomsChron said:

Salvia is legal MOST places. But is quickly become ILLEGAL...as marijuana becomes LEGAL...:rofl:

We hope... :p

Latest posts

Back