Same Plant - more questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunundrum.4343

Reaction score
I have mentioned this plant before - it is about 6 weeks into flowering now. It has red stems and the stalk is a bit red also. I have just noticed some trichomes today - first sighting. However, my question is this - the plant has no smell at all. I have plants in veg state that smell more than this particular plant - is this good, bad or indifferent!!!

Have you got any light leaks in your flower room??

Nope - it's been on 12/12 for quite a while now and stays in a closet at night - I mean it's doing everything it should be doing, but it's doing it verrrrry slow and I don't remember having any weed that did not smell!!!

humm...sounds crazy man but it just could be the strain not smelling and slow start but catches up real quick towards the end...I hope so!!!!!

Good luck bro,

RAD

Thanks for your help!!! This plant was started by a seed that happened because I was too slow in removing the male. It took forever to veg and then all of a sudden it was a big plant, now it seems to be doing the same thing in flowering - whatever happens I will call it "retarded".

I've noticed that in veg your plants smell alot more than in flower. My plants that are in flower now only smell when I disturb it, either by touching or moving it.

Latest posts

Back