Sannie's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrj567

Reaction score
I've been reading through these and haven't seen Sannie's mentioned. I ordered on the 11th, the fem mix. The fem mix consists of 2 Sugar Punch, 2 Shackzilla, & 2 Killing Fields for 50 bucks.

I received my parcel today, which is 10 days shipped from Netherlands. And I got 2 Mad Shack as freebies! As far as stealth goes, they were very sneaky

I was wondering if any of you have ever grew any of Sannie's stuff, if so how was it? I'll most likely be starting a journal, so look out for that! As of now I just have them in the propagator, so nothing exciting yet..

I've grown a few strains from Sannie and his buddy BCO. Kolossus, killing fields, new blue diesel, cheeseberry haze, chocolate rain, chocolate mix, chem d x true blueberry, and extrema. They were all excellent. BCO's chocolate berry is still 1 of my favs. :D

I'll have to try that one next time. I tried to order extrema, but they were sold out. Same with Herijuana IBL, both sounded really good too!

stickywicked said:
How smart is it to talk about how they do it?

Its not smart at all, especially on the internet, IMO we shouldnt reveal stealth shipping methods, The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

amen brothers and sisters remember anybody could be watching ! sannies has great stealth methods but not for long if we dont keep our mouths shut and eyes open!

Latest posts

Back