Sativa v. Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancer_survivor

Reaction score
Someone was kind enough to bring me some medicine. I didn't hurt for a week! This was odd stuff, though, that I'd never experienced before. They said it was hydroponic, which I take to mean that it was grown in water in a grow house or somewhere, with water rather than soil?

It was puffy little buds the size of a marble, which came apart but popping each one. The high was very cerebral and not the dead, oh god I'm stoned, feeling. And imparted a lot of energy. Less pain, too, but I'm thinking it was Sativa? It wasn't, in other words, the thick blocks of Mexican weed which I think may be Indica.

Yes? No?

It was also incredibly expensive; $60 for an 1/8th.

Sounds like a sativa dominate for sure. Great news it stopped your pain. did you get a name?

Rosebud said:
Sounds like a sativa dominate for sure. Great news it stopped your pain. did you get a name?

No, all they could tell me was that it's hydroponic.

If it is Mexican brickweed with a head high I would think sativa. (At least all the Mexiweed I've had has been sativa, but this was in the mid-90s when dispensaries were selling brickweed. I avoid sativas nowadays beause they make me hallucinate.)

from my experience sativas have more of a body affect they help me with pain of course I do enjoy the indica high too makes a person happy even when grump from pain or what ever problem they mighthave atleast it has for me it does have to be quility bud,

Latest posts

Back