Sativa VS Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sativa or Indica which one do you prefer?

• Sativa

• Indica

• Indisatica

• Huh? Thought this was a weed site.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love all your answers, it's good to see the descriptions of the high's from everyone. Not all potheads are braindead people who have no clue what they put in their bodies.

:ccc:

pretty old poll but well indica lol, but growing it, sativa prolly looks & grows better

I'd have to agree with mom. Some days a nice indica high to really lock you down and relax those muscles are great. Sometimes a little boost from some sativa weed is great as well.

I've had so many amazing sativas and so many amazing indicas it's kinda hard to choose. :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I loooove kush.

indica, all the way.
I like the clear headed high that leaves you relaxed, but also letting you want to walk around with your body buzz without the loss of high.

Jim Bourbon said:
If anyone wonders who the joker is that voted "Huh? Thought this was a weed site," it was me. ;)

I don't really know the difference between the two and I need to read up. I prefer whichever one produces a good, clear head high. I'm guessing sativa by the posts, but I have absolutely no idea if I've had it or not. Most of the stuff around here gives you a pretty heavy, "locked" stone. Not as big a fan of that, and I'm guessing that's indica. :/

Yup, you've got them right!

dont get me wrong i love both kinds, but a hybrid of the right strains is the best way to go IMHO. jsut cuz its like waiting for ur trics to turn, i like the full high not just head or body. and when u get the right strains together, and do everythign else properly it just hits better and lasts longer in my book.

Fire it up

KT

Sativa here, but also like a bit of Indica before bed.

Gotta go Indica from the minute I get outta bed till the minute I go to bed...all day everyday.....seems to be the best thing that works to calm my high-strung arse down...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Either or.. I picked Indica because it's naturally more indoor grower friendly.

I like the cross breed caus it has the best of both worlds and you can refine your own plants to suit your needs. Legalize Freedom

Exactly what I`m Sayin, I love the new genetics. crossbreed to perfection

Imma have to say a mix, or Sativa. It's cool to have a mellow buzz after work sure. But when me and my dad wanna get high and work on projects, we need something a lil more motivating. Although it will really slow down progress... you will still work hard lol.

You didnt include Satindica?

I love a mix,preferably a Sativa high first,to trip then a nice Indica stone,to numb me out;)

I noticed a few people voted for the last one.

Get your ***'s educated!:D

Indica all the way! I enjoy the high much more and I have also found that harvesting Indicas with around 50% light amber trichs help to eleviate lower back pain better than any other.

Dizoelio said:
I love all your answers, it's good to see the descriptions of the high's from everyone. Not all potheads are braindead people who have no clue what they put in their bodies.

:ccc:

Amen. I hate hearing snide comments anymore about stoners who are all zoned out and generally out of it all the time. Most of the people I know that smoke are actually highly intelligent. If only it was legally safe to "come out of the closet," it'd be easier to fight the propaganda war at a grassroots level.

Latest posts

Back