Say It Isnt So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
noooooooo! i think its a male:( my damn camera batteries went dead and that was the only shot i got before they died, i will get some more after i pick up my son from school.

man this sucks, i might be jumping the gun but sure look like sacks to me:(

000_0221.jpg

man im new here but i saw some pics like this and it was a hermi
GOOD LUCK

you know that funny you mentioned that cause i think thats exactly what we might have here, cause up until this morning i would have swore it was a female, those are the first signs of the those.

its only about 4 days into flower so we will let it go a little more and see what happens.

man i hope so! but they sure do look like some balls, i did knotice there are a few more down lower on the plant and they appear to be opening up.

everyone cross your fingers, please dont let my first one be a DUDE!

LoL.. Im willing it to be female for ya man. I had one male out of three and I tore that sucka up with such hate lol.

man i just hope all of your effort its going to be waste

just let me know whe you know

GOOD LUCK

omnigr33n said:
LoL.. Im willing it to be female for ya man. I had one male out of three and I tore that sucka up with such hate lol.

yeah i am on a little none smoking peroid right now so my nerves are a little on edge, if its a male its going to have one very creative destruction! :D

cyberquest said:
noooooooo! i think its a male:( my damn camera batteries went dead and that was the only shot i got before they died, i will get some more after i pick up my son from school.

man this sucks, i might be jumping the gun but sure look like sacks to me:(

That picture is of a male.

Looks like a male to me also but i would give it a few more days to make sure.

my condolences man - at least to your supply ;)

listen, how about planting it in your hood instead of killing it? the world could use a fresh dose of oxygen dont ya think?

you might be on to something sanchez, we do have a nice little wooded place down at the end of the road i live on, its a dead end street so not alot of traffic.
only problem is its the middle of winter here, it was 22 degrees last night, it wouldnt last 5 seconds out there.

i might put it in a room and finish it out just to see it go the whole 9 yards to make sure i can even keep one alive, kinda like a lab rat.

yep its a DUDE:( STUPID FREAKING PLANT! full blown dude too from what i can tell, could have at least been a hermie YOU STUPID PLANT so i coulda smoked some seedy buds, but NOOOO , ya STUPID PLANT. can you tell i dont like it anymore :rofl:

i think it might be getting a little cold in the closet at night, my lowest temp so far is only 64 degrees, but i wonder if that might have caused it to go male on me.

seed.jpg

seed2.jpg

cyberquest said:
yep its a DUDE:( STUPID FREAKING PLANT! full blown dude too from what i can tell, could have at least been a hermie YOU STUPID PLANT so i coulda smoked some seedy buds, but NOOOO , ya STUPID PLANT. can you tell i dont like it anymore :rofl:

i think it might be getting a little cold in the closet at night, my lowest temp so far is only 64 degrees, but i wonder if that might have caused it to go male on me.
Nope i don't think your temps played a role in your plant being male. I know ya don't wanna here this but it's time to chop that suckers head off. :eek: KILL, KILL, KILL!!!!! :p

man sorry to hear that sweet thing is a male. but i hope that isnt the only plant u have.

yeah i was thinking about that too TBG, it did live its first two months of life in my bedroom window starving for light, and since its winter here it was probably getting flowering sun so it was screwed from the begining.

yeah i know i got to destroy it, i was gonna maybe start a new thread on it with a poll on the destruction of HIM, maybe even shoot a little video so everyone can watch him go down.
but on the other hand we have a small woods area at the end of the road, thought maybe i would plant him down there like sanchez suggested then later this summer take a female down there to and let them get busy, then a couple years from now that stuff would be growing wild back there....:D

Sticky_Budz said:
man sorry to hear that sweet thing is a male. but i hope that isnt the only plant u have.

its the only one i got that was ready to flower but we got one in there now, and about 12 seedlings that are getting there.

this was my first one ever, sucked it was a male. oh well, we just got it out of the way. :)

Cyberquest don't wait to long because if those male flowers open your gonna have to scrub down your whole grow area and it's not fun. Your best bet is just kill it off and call it a day. ;)

dude the same thing happen to me with my first and it sucked caus the smell that cam from it was awsome but my scond run are all females babe cant wait mmmmm in time goood luck man peace

Latest posts

Back