Say It Isnt So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man i am SOOOOO sorry.
i hope mine dosent turn male. but thats ok cause i have some m-80's for it if it is.
maby blast it a couple of times with some buckshot.
my buddy grows and he got a male and droped it from a 25 story window.
if mine dose turn male ill tape its destruction so you all can get a taste of my sweet revenge

i hate male plants.i just had a hermie dude thing in my room and i missed it and it spread pollen all over my other 3 females.blahhhh grrrrrrr.i took hicks advice and misted them with water and cleand my room.it looked just like my othr females that are budding like crazy.pollen everywhere,it just happend over nite.i didnt even see the little flower loking things.till i picked one off and dust whent all over my fingers.i cryed for hours.i am so happy that that wasent the plant i took my clones from.i am just gonna let them grow and see what happens.i cant post any pics cause my car got broken into the othe nite stol my cam.my laptop games and software.i am a carpenter they got my saws tool pouch.all my hand tools, sad sad day a little over $2000
and i just spent $2000 on a sick cat.
sorry guys i am rambling.its been a bad few weeks for me

Latest posts

Back