scary weed pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us posted, i'm curious as to what she will produce. I have seen mutants produce some killer bud in the past - but this one was way worse. Looks good now - will be interesting!

TGT

2 weeks into flowering, heres what it looks like now:
plant2-1.jpg

top view:
plant3.jpg

Sucker is getting huge, with 9 growing tops...I'm stoked!

I was just looking at the first pic, kinda hard to believe.:eek:

oh okay i though u drop something on it looks beutiful good keep it up

Damn....that was really weird.lol

Awww, that ugly duckling has turned into a beautiful swan!!! :)

SmokinMom said:
Awww, that ugly duckling has turned into a beautiful swan!!! :)

definately looks way better then she did b4... i wouldn't of touched her with someone elses....... :)

Just 1 more pic of my mutant... Looking good so far.

buds.jpg

Damn, growing weed is so easy, makes me wonder why everybody isn't doing it.:D

1 Month into flowering, here she is....

buds1.jpg

top view
buds-2.jpg

Over ferted a little, but still looking tasty. Damn, I might get a couple of ounces, without any training! :)

i have a mutant AK47 plant and man oh man she turned out massive and tunes oh bud.. where my other is normal and no where near the same amount of bud..

it looked jsut as whacky as yours..

Down to the final days before harvest... here she is again:

IM000241.jpg

IM000243.jpg

A couple of questions:
Where's the stink? This plant went from skunky, to piney, now it smells like the rind of a grapefruit. You can't smell it unless you have your nose on it. It's bagseed, unknown strain. Kind of dissapointing... I need a little stink!!

Trichomes aren't really clouding up. Still mostly clear, even though it's week 7 and the plant is eating itself. Just wait it out?

Slappy said:
Down to the final days before harvest... here she is again:

IM000241.jpg

IM000243.jpg

A couple of questions:
Where's the stink? This plant went from skunky, to piney, now it smells like the rind of a grapefruit. You can't smell it unless you have your nose on it. It's bagseed, unknown strain. Kind of dissapointing... I need a little stink!!

Trichomes aren't really clouding up. Still mostly clear, even though it's week 7 and the plant is eating itself. Just wait it out?
Whats up Slappy. Plants sometime go through stages of smell as you are getting with your plant. Once it is dried and cured right it will have a nice smell trust me. I myself would let it go if you are still only seeing clear trichromes. Does she have nute burn? If so i would give her a big flush.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Slappy. Plants sometime go through stages of smell as you are getting with your plant. Once it is dried and cured right it will have a nice smell trust me......
Hey TBG, my plants were smelling so strong when they were smaller that I was afraid somebody could smell them from the outside. Everytime I was parking my car in front of my house I could smell them and the smell was unbelievably strong. Now that they are bigger they smell much less. Is this normal? Or it means they lost something?

Latest posts

Back