Sea of Green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon Meds

Reaction score
I've just joined this forum after reading as much as I could for the last week. I don't see much here about SOG grows using 4X8 beds filled with soil.
Anyone here doing this?

are u gonna start one id like to see some picks ,,also welcome to the site hope u enjoy ur self

Although not on that scale, I've only done SOG grows for the most part. I take it you're going to start a journal? ...Should be fun!

Man that is a lot of space for a SOG grow.. 4x8 is a pretty good size room (what kind of lights will you be using?).. I was just thinking if you have that much room why not let those plants vegg for at least a little (3 weeks to a month) to increase the size of your plants and most likely increase your yeild.. I think SOG is a great technique but made primarily for micro growers working with a closet space or a box.. Are you referring to just using a 12/12 light cycle from the start or light cycle, LSTing, small containers, and everything else that goes into the SOG technique?

I started four 4X8 trays in a garage under 8 1,000 watt HPS Lights. I planted 42 plants per light which is 84 plants per tray.

OMG! You are growing 336 plants!?! If you are seriously will you please post some pictures because i would love to see this set up :D

WOW!!! Thats alot of bud! Good luck my man, looking foward to this one

how many lights? three six hundreds? it might be better to go with three 1000s. my max area id ever do is 4 by 4. id stack 4 600s in this little area too. exhaust is a ***** if you dont got your own room.all i got is a closet so im doing a single 600 watt set up now. low profile grow. id like to see some pics man! 4 by 8 set ups are pro-fess-ional. peace!

Eight 1,000 watt HPS lights, two over each bed. Running 81 degrees during lights on and 65 degrees lights off. Still on 18 hours veg. Hand watering with Advanced Nutrients, up to 650 PPM now.

Are you going to post picks of this 336 plant grow?

Yeah. I've got to get a camera first. How do you upload polaroid pictures?

Ha good question! Are you referring to polaroids as like take the picture shake shake shake shake it and in two minutes you have a picture.. Cause if so that is old school and pretty freakin awesome lol.. You would have to have a scanner i suppose to be able to scan them onto your computer than you can attach the scans to your posts as attachments.. If i missed what you were asking sorry but thats the only thing i know of as a polaroid.. Hope this helped if you have questions about resizing your attachments and such see the link right under the post box (it is a great help) See ya!

I see I caught someone. :bongin:
LOL
I was just trying to get a little humor in here.
I'm going to get a camera in the next couple days and put some pictures up of the girls. I'll probably be going to 12/12 in 4-7 days. Hope to get some veg pictures but we'll see.

Looking foward to the pics bro. Sounds like a beautiful setup!

You got us all wanting to see what your sog turns out like. PICS PICS PICS!! :D

Oregon Meds said:
Yeah. I've got to get a camera first. How do you upload polaroid pictures?

Buy or take them to a friend you know with a flat bed scanner and scan the polaroids into your computer, then upload to marjpassion (THE BEST WEBSITE OMGHoly Bongo of the Congo! ):spit:

These pics are approximately 4 days ago. They're approximately 2 1/2 weeks into veg. I'm going to try to go 12/12 within a couple days. More pics when I lollypop them into flower.

Two.jpg

Three.jpg

Six.jpg

Seven.jpg

One.jpg

Four.jpg

Five.jpg

AWESOME set up Oregon....thanks for the posting of the pics...Looking forward to watching this Grow and OH yeah...Welcome to MP...

Humboldt Purple, Purple Erkle, and 1/2 of one of the trays is OG Kush.
I changed from Advanced Nutrients to Cutting Edge Micro, Grow, Bloom for flowering. I'll probably go to 12/12 in 1-2 days from today. I'll take pictures after I lollypop them. This is my first SOG, ANY suggestions would be mucho appreciated.

Latest posts

Back