Second Grow - Bubblelicious <> Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everyone is well.

Looks like 2 of the clones not doing so hot, but the rest are fine. Gonna give another few days and see if they come around. LST starting to take effect and I topped a few so far, waiting to do the rest.

147.jpg 148.jpg 149.jpg

As for the flowering, they are comming along okay. I got the BANG the other day and drenched them in it, and will do again tomorrow. Can't tell if it has aliviated any of the spider mites yet or not. These things really suck.
Here's a few pix.

150.jpg 151.jpg 152.jpg
153.jpg 154.jpg

Until next time, take care.

Thanks KGB and Hippie

Quick update on the clones...

So after taking 12 cuttings just about 4 weeks ago, 1 went herm and 2 just didn't make it. I have left 9 healthy survivors :). Repotted all to larger 2 liter bottles. I was able to get rid of the spidermites, I think the BANG did it. Will keep a close eye on them. All 9 were topped about a week ago and are showing new growth. The LST wasn't to effective, the Cali Orange Buds take it well, but the Blue Mystics and Bubblelicious not so much.

I plan to veg them another 3-4 weeks, and FIM/Top accordingly along the way. I'm hoping they'll be stocky little monsters by the time I put into flower. My only concern is the root space my get tight, so may have to repot and put into flower sooner if they show any signs of stress because of it. Besides that they are dong very well and smell great :).

You can see a little old spidermite damage on the last pic on the lower leaves.

155.jpg 156.jpg 157.jpg

I'll post Flowering update later this evening.

Take care everyone.

Quick update...

Everythings going well, for the most part. Doesn't look like I'm going to win this spidermite battle... Fortunatly, I've contained it down to 2 plants :rolleyes:, but whatever. Started noticing a little nute burn (i think thats what it is), so just water for now. Besides that, they are doing well.
I did pull a plant a few days ago, it just wasn't budding, maybe herm, I'm not sure, but something wasn't right at all, sorry no pic.

158.jpg 159.jpg 160.jpg 161.jpg

Until next time, be well.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Clones are about 4 weeks old this weekend since I took the initial cuttings. They are comming along great. I FIM'd them about 2 weeks ago, and yesterday FIM'd the new tops again. Trying to bush these jammies out, with as much multiple tops as reasonably possible. Plus I want some good branches for taking cuttings. They all range from 6-7 inches tall above the soil, which I'm proud of for 4 weeks (minus 1 week or so for initial rooting). Currently they are all spidermite free, keeping a diligent eye on that since it's screwing my current flowering...

I plan to veg them another 2 weeks and then switch over to 12/12. So far the containers (2 liter bottles) are doing them well, but it may possibly get iffy soon since there is a lot of action above the soil, the roots will need room to support it.

166.jpg 167.jpg 168.jpg

The ladies are about 6 weeks today. Got about another 3 more weeks to go on all the strains. I stopped the nutes after I saw tips yellowing and a few yellow spots. I only fed nutes for about 2 weeks to get to this, as I was warned, they can be finiky about it, which they were. The spidermites are still present, fewer, however they still really freakin' suck.

Blue Mystics:
169.jpg 171.jpg

Bubblelicious:
170.jpg

California Orange Bud:
172.jpg

Whole garden shot:
173.jpg

Until next time, be well and take care.

Thanx.
Yeah, those mites completely suck... Nothing else to say about it.

Before the new batch goes in the tent, I'm gonna go nuclear on cleaning everything out, bleach and all.

Thanks tent. Yours are too :)! We are about the same trimester flowering, lol. Too bad you had to sacrafice a few. But looks great man!

Update...

Clones are doing great, 5 weeks old now. They are all pretty bushy and have Lots of budding sites :). A few had a couple of spidermites on the lower leaves so I plucked a few and hit all plants with the BANG.

I think I'll turn them on 12/12 starting next weekend because a week after that, I plan to chop the ladies in the tent considering they're ready, which they should be. Plus it's getting pretty crowded in the veg box, and I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra root space in 3 Gallon bags along with fresh soil.

174.jpg 175.jpg 176.jpg 177.jpg

7 weeks flowering today, about... So another 2 to go, give or take. The buds are really filling in now, regardless that I was only able to use the FF nutes for a week or two before the leaves showed that it wasn't wanted. Spdermites are still there, but more scarce, maybe they know the end is near.

Bubblelicious:
179.jpg

California Orange Bud:
180.jpg

All 6 Ladies:
178.jpg

Until next time, be well and take care.

Well, this one has come to an end after 9 weeks of flowering. All trichs about 50/50.

001.jpg

1 California Orange Bud:
002.jpg 003.jpg

3 Blue Mystic's:
004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

2 Bubblelicious:
008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Few notes:
1. Spidermites suck!
2. Know what your doing if your gonna reuse soil, even if it's 50 old/50 new.
3. Keep a close eye on plant reactions to nutes.

Besides that, these babies smelled freakin' fantastic during the trimming. The Bubblelicious were just crazy... and so sticky and trich coated, like, rediculous.

Keep you posted on dry weight in about 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back