Second Grow - Bubblelicious <> Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice... what is the wet weight? give us the dry weight too once uve cured them and all... thanks buddy

IMO: harvested early..

should of staggared your harvest. then you'll know what
im talking about.

big fan leaves haven't even fallen off yet.. tsk tsk..

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

You're totally right MrPuff, I will try to that this next round, at least 10 weeks. My current vegging (now switched light to 12/12) clones of these just harvested plants, are vegging about 6/7 weeks now, and ate up all available space in my vegging cabinet. Thats why I had to yank these a little early.

Be well everyone.

PeaceKiller said:
Okay here is the start of my second grow. This round we'll be growing Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic :hubba:. Also, raising my first clonning experience of California Orange Bud (Thank you Ettesun).

Germed 6 seeds of each 2 days ago (paper towel method), and today they all popped so they are now planted in the veg box (you can see specs of it on the first page of my first grow journal here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24007

I have/going to do the following 3 improvments in this grow during veg that wasn't done in my first grow. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

1.) Keep plants closer to lights, to avoid streching.
2.) Wrap my containers to prevent light from hitting roots.
3.) I've also added perlite to the soil (about 30%) Scotts Potting Soil.

I'm also going to to a little LST and suppercropping in order to bush out and keep short the plants.

View attachment 59552View attachment 59553

Hola, Plants look great! I heard that the roots dont like light. I see your growing in transparent pots. Not a fact yet until puffin fatty says so. He's knows whats up! Therefore i use black buckets with lots of drainage holes. Plus FF is the best!! Botanicare products will make yer strain more powerful. I will have pics soon of the grandfather Purple and the D.O.A
I bend my plants when they get to high.

I came in at the end, but they look great. Which one do you think had the biggest yield, and which one smokes the best ,[ the best high that sort of thing ].

Latest posts

Back