seed boutique question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
how many packs of seeds has anyone ever ordered from here at one time and they had no problem with their order?. should i order their packs individually, and will it be more likely for customs to find my orders if i order more than one?

-Lucky Left

lucky left said:
how many packs of seeds has anyone ever ordered from here at one time and they had no problem with their order?. should i order their packs individually, and will it be more likely for customs to find my orders if i order more than one?

-Lucky Left

generally speaking, it wouldn't be wise to get in over your head, you dont want to get greedy and order more than would otherwise go unnoticed, in this hobby, discretion is of utmost importance, patience is also whats going to make you or break you, so my advice would be to order 1 or 2 packs at a time if you dont want to draw any attention to yourself. JMO.

Well said Jbonez. You don't want to put all your eggs in one basket

I've ordered two packs at a time, twice now, with no problems.

And since it comes with five freebies, that's really 2 1/2 packs.

We ordered 4 packs at one time before and got them with no problems. ;)

It depends on the companies shipping practices. I order one the first time, and see how they come. Then you can decide how many would safely pass through. Some companies, like the doc will only ship two in one package, so the order will be broken up by them.

Latest posts

Back