Seed Life?

StonedCold

Reaction score
I had a question in regards to seed life. If I had a package of seeds, and kept them for say a couple months/years, would they still be able to germinate, or would the likeliness of them germinating be reduced? Also, would elements while they were seeds affect their sex/production later on?

rotteninsf

Reaction score
Funny Story I Ordered Some Seeds About A Year Ago From A Seed Co Over Seas. I Thought I Never Recieved Them And Assumed The Co Was A Burn Or The Piggs Got Them. Anyway A Few Weeks Ago I Was Reading About This Co And It Kept Getting Good Reviews And About How Discreet They Ship. Then I Remebered That I Had Recieved A Package With A Gizmo Of Some Sort That I Hadnt Ordered A Week Or Two After I Ordered The Seeds. Anyway Upon Further Inspection Of The Gizmo I Discovered My Seeds And 5 Bonus Seeds. All The Seeds Germinated Except About Three Of The Bonus Seeds. I Almost Threw The Gizmo Away So Many Times And Luckily I Didnt. Anyway Thats The Story So At Least You Know They Last Quite A Few Months. Also I Have Had Seeds Before That Where Older Than A Year And They Still Germinated. :d :d :d :d :d

ZMAN

Reaction score
if you keep them in a cool dry place they will last for a long time

Nelson Mutz

Reaction score
Like zman said, keep away from high heat and humidity. I've never tried it, but I've read where people store in a freezer for years...I'm not that patient.

Nelson

Latest posts