seedboutique ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whiterussian said:
i back up brushybill on that one i ordered dutch passion master kush on november 10th and got them on the 13th!! even though tuesday was a holiday

Damn thats fast! I ordered mine onn the 10 as well with a cc. Maybe any day now then...what were the freebies?

:D I am backing all the others here who have had great experiences with seedboutique. I have order over 5 times this year, and I was afraid to order initally after I checked the prices and most beans were $15-$20 less than other sites. I was sure it was too good to be true, but thanks to forums like this here, I was able to find out they are legit!
On my last order, I had ordered a 5 pack of feminized Dutch Passion Pure Power Plant, and when I opened to germ a couple, I found out they sent me a 10 pack! That made my day! Thanks seedboutique! 420usagrow

Got my beans today! 11 days from placing order. I got 1 pack of Master Kush from White Label. 5 FREE Mazar-I-Shariff were included. All seeds are good size and color. When i was ordering i compared Seed Boutique, Attitude, and Dr Chronic all at the checkout screen with shipping and everything and just went with the cheapest, which was SB($5 cheaper than DR & $10 cheaper than Attitude, which is saying alot when itcomes to only $20 worth of seeds). I've ordered once each from Attitude and DR C. and can't complain about either one, now i'm glad to add SB to my list of trusted bean distributors

thanks for all the replys to this thread i am putting my order in with them this week:) will be my firts purchase of quality seeds:) hope i have luck with these cause the bagseeds i have grown have all been female so far hope i continue with the streak lol ordering nirvannas early misty and there papaya, wanna try indicas pretty sure all my bagseed has been sativas so far:) wish me luck

excuse me im new here but not to this and i ordered from seedboutique quite awhile ago upon checking on my ordered i found that my order had been cashed but ive still yet to recieve anything no confirmation on order nothing its been 3 weeks since cashing

^^sorry to hear that^^

I just recently ordered from them, got it today. Total amount of time was about 10 days. Communication was good, it was about 7 days from the email notification of shipment to its receipt. Prices were the reason I ordered from them.

stone0087 said:
excuse me im new here but not to this and i ordered from seedboutique quite awhile ago upon checking on my ordered i found that my order had been cashed but ive still yet to recieve anything no confirmation on order nothing its been 3 weeks since cashing

have u tried contacing them at all about this?also how did u pay?

i sent a money order through regular post. in my opinion thats were everything went to the wind it was probably intercepted by local officals and my money order was probably stolen so......... but i have had great communication with them all my emails were responded to promptly the only thing i can possibly do now is request a copy of the cashed imo which wiil cost me 25$ and three day time to find out what i already dread

i_love_amsterdam said:
Damn thats fast! I ordered mine onn the 10 as well with a cc. Maybe any day now then...what were the freebies?
i got a weird freebie it was mazahri sharaf or some weird name i cant remember how to spell it it was an outdoor seed, so i dont know, not that happy with the freebies wish i would of got the skunk :hubba:, sorry for not replying i never saw this thread replyed till now lol, good luck

whiterussian said:
i got a weird freebie it was mazahri sharaf or some weird name i cant remember how to spell it it was an outdoor seed, so i dont know, not that happy with the freebies wish i would of got the skunk :hubba:, sorry for not replying i never saw this thread replyed till now lol, good luck

You would rather have the mazar-i-sharif, it's a decent mostly indica hybrid and it can be grown indoors in a reasonable amount of time. The skunk x haze would take maybe 14 to 16 weeks indoor. If you'd rather have the sativa high then you were on the right track with your statement, but who wants to flower a plant for four months, the yeild can only get so big.

heres what i found on the freebie and i would agree i would rtaher have it then the other one they had IMO

but heres what i found on it from bc bud depot

This is one of the best true breeding indicas in our collection. These seeds were collected by Sam the Skunkman in the region over 30 years ago and maintained ever since. It blew everyone away at the 420 cup in 2006, where we called it lemon kush. It has a brilliant lemon odor and frosty hard buds. It is easy to grow and a very stout indica that can be closely planted in tables. This is very different from Petrolia Headstash in that it is a full on kush type, not typical of most afghani strains.

as with everyone else i have to say seedboutique is a fine operation and to get seeds to aus in 5 days from ordering is unreal and highly recommended

Latest posts

Back