Seeds Germed No Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
I started germin my seeds Thursday night and now their all popped. My FFOF light warrior/ocean forest I ordered from the nearest hydro shop (which is 5 hours away) was supposed to be here by now, but its not. How long can seeds stay popped until there useless. TY

pretty sure on the half inch, keep em moist. If they don't come 24 hrs. , i would prepare to make a batch, all kinds of info. and experience here, usr the search bar. hope this helps

Bro thnks for reply so if it aint here tomorrow should just get some miracle grow seedstarter at the home depot or something?

Raw Dog said:
Bro thnks for reply so if it aint here tomorrow should just get some miracle grow seedstarter at the home depot or something?

Yup, I would do that. Can't win can we? Always got to be something.

yea man seed starter mix will work. You could also just get some peat moss and plant them in that til your soil comes. I usually start germing in peat moss anyway because I find that the ocean forest is a little strong for new sprouts. I usually wait a week or two before I transplant into the FFOF mix but if it's workin for ya man I say grow on.

Latest posts

Back