Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats done is done now, they are all hanging. I did not want to waste any more time and $ on more seeds being made, besides, I will get a few oz. of smokeable bud...

I can only improve as time goes by, each grow is better then the last, if it wasn't for this sex change I would have been fine

Life goes on...

..good on you yummyum'..;)

Rockster said:
Don't pull it just because you've found a couple of seeds.

True hermaphrodites are undesireable as they produce pollen that will give rise to hermie seeds.

What you have is a few seeds produced by just a few male flowers, 'nana's they are called as they are banana shape and these often come out on sensi plants.

It's a survival mechanism built into cannabis in that in nature a field of cannabis is wind pollinated and the seed finished and mature well before winter but we break this cycle as we prevent pollination,it's a form of environmental stress as a plants prime directive is to make seed not resin.

So the response to the threat is to produce a few male flowers as the plant population has not been pollinated by natural means.

So these these will probably be 99% female and shouldnt produce hermaphrodites.

I'm using chems at the moment to encourage reversal and its the way feminised seeds are made,taking advantage of this cannabis survival mechanism.

"Hermies procreate hermies"..... useing hermie seeds only serves to further perpetuate that undesirable trait in future generations...

The Hemp Goddess said:
There is a lot of misinformation on all marijuana sites--this one included. One reason that it pays to do your homework. I NEVER take chances with seeds. They are simply just too inexpensive to gamble an entire harvest on. Have you ever had a whole crop seeded because of 1 hermie?

Yea I have and that when I first start to grow and Didn't know **** about **** and that 1 hermie spread his stuff and it was disappointment. At least it was street seeds.. ok smoke
I learn as I go and ask question as I go.. and as soon as I see a Hermie it comes out and if that the ONLY plants I ended up with, I'll let it grow to the end because if u pull them all out what do u have left because of hermie.? Nonthing and wasted Months of electric..
So growing is Always a chance one has to take. Female, Hermie, Male.

Hick said:
"Hermies procreate hermies"..... useing hermie seeds only serves to further perpetuate that undesirable trait in future generations...

I wish I could find a better word for undesirable - it is more than likely full of cuss words :hubba:

I am guessing I should get around 5 oz. maybe more, IDK. The budz are real dense so, I am guessing I will be o.k. still sux tho :hubba: I would have liked to give them at least 1 more week, but oh well...

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:...:p

you have a great attitude my friend..and a great sense of humor;)

Clean the room well and lets get to growing:bolt::bong:

Yes, I am mad but what does that get me? not a damn thing - learn and move on (now I have lost a harvest due to a !@#*@!@ hermie :rolleyes:) My sense of humor helps me cope.

My tent: I have been talking to Homebox about the little light leaks (little pin hole leaks that I fix) and they are going to send me a brand new one for only the shipping charge AND they want me to list and sell them on eBay for them (their "seconds") I can't say enough about the service I get from HB
My wife and I have been looking at houses the past week, I will only have to use a tent for a little longer :hubba: I have big plans for a real grow room..

yumyumbubblegum said:
I will yank it tonight :( she was the prettiest... but she still has smokeable budz all over her. When I looked at all the other plants I did not find any seeds (yet) I will look closer tonight when I do the deed.

I already chucked the seeds I found

It was a "freebie" fem'd bean (G13 labs) prob the reason it hermied

i got some exact same g13 power skunk seeds and they turned male (or hermie but mostly male i didn't see any girly bits)

The Power Skunks are not fem'd (I have some of those still) so they more then likely where all males.

I am NEVER using seeds again :hubba: (I have a butt load of them too) I had 2 DP Strawberry Coughs (fem'd) that I destroyed (they where about 4") I have 6 cuts that I got from a club that I do not even want to chance getting pollinated!

From this point on I will always have cuts available to me

I would still grow them seeds..hell you paid for them..I know you are getting clones..just as I do..and thats the best way to go..but they still hermie as well if conditions are not good..Growing seed is fun..IMO...and is an addrenaline rush 4me..to watch and see that seed grow and become a Beautifull Female...or Male..now THat i use them:rofl:..use them thats what most females do dont they..Just kidding..anyway good luck 2U and your wife finding a house..a room is a heck of a lot better then a tent..Take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back