Seeds.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that_girl said:
i actually do, while i'm mixing nutes , i have a lil aquarium air pump pushing the air through..(it helps to mix the nutes too)
i'll see what is the pH of the run of..
i'm still wondering what caused them to get seeded? i don't see any nanners(unless they really hiding)
not even sure what to do with the plants at this time.. i know nothing good will come out of the plants with seeds, but also kind of feel bad just killing them...

Nanners can really hide. If you have seeds, you most likely have nanners somewhere.

However, I am with Ozzy, quit beating yourself up. We all make mistakes, even after decades. Unfortunately that is the way most of us learn. I'm sure you have learned a lesson here--check your equipment regularly. Your plant does not sound beyond redemption. And any smoke is better than no smoke. And take heart in the fact that your plant problems were probably because of the fan not being on, not anything you did to your babies.

Green MOJO

thanks THG, you right. this is why i got into growing- to learn how to grow.

Latest posts

Back