Selling MJ...Not for Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DogBoy420

Reaction score
I've always said, emphatically, that I would NEVER get into selling MJ. Because of the risks.

I was tempted recently, but didn't give in.

I'm a small, personal grower for life.

I've always said....I will never give MJ away for free..because of the financial loss

I was tempted recently, but didn't give in

I'm a large commercial grower for life.

LOLOLOLOL This tickles me. I said I would never sell pot and I haven't. BUT my dog groomer might be interested in a barter situation....

NCH, you are doing the world a huge wonderful service, keep it up.

and I respect you BOTH, equally !
:48:

Personally I feel guilty charging my closest friends/family and those are the only people I (grow enough to) share with...

That said, if I find (put) myself in a situation where I can legally grow LARGE quantity and bulk sell to a distributor, don't think I wouldn't set-up shop in a second!

I am actually teasing...a bit. I do give herb away..believe that. All of my trim goes to RSO production that is given away.

I just trip on folks that say selling herb is bad. Without growers, most folks wouldn't be able to even get herb.

I agree that the risks are huge--that is a lot of why I never liked selling it. I have found though that when you give a lot away that people do want to do something for you in return. I have a guy that I hire for odd jobs sometimes. He almost always asks if he can get paid in bud. My best buddy who smokes huge amounts gets a kick out of buying me things--mostly newer technology stuff. I have a Kindle reader, a Kindle Fire, a Samsung Smart phone, blue tooth headphones, and a computer that he never lets get too out of date. He also surprised me one morning this last spring with a 360 Kawasaki 4-wheeler. I have a girlfriend that will just transfer money to my bank account when she thinks she owes me money, as I do not charge her for either plumbing or bud. I have another friend who will bring me loads of firewood. Hard to beat friends like that!

The universal law of tenfold return,
stated simply, is that what ever you give away will come back to you multiplied ten times.
The more that you give, the faster it multiplies.
This is a principal that must be done in love.
~Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.. ' Galatians 6: 7.
It is from the heart that treasure freely given is returned multiplied tenfold.
It is also from the energy of the heart that healing can blossom and that love can conquer all.
'For where you treasure is, there will your heart be also... ' Matthew 6:21
The Dallas Center of Healing Arts

ya know, :bong: every once in a while :bong: someone is able to twist just a drop of truth out of that book:fly:

:48:

Last edited:
I have found that most of the world's major religions have similar tenets about giving...it is just unfortunate that many people tend to forget that part.

I think that living in a very small community tends to make for a closer knit group than in bustling metropolitan areas. I feel extremely fortunate to have the friends that I do...and that includes all you here, my MP family.

I got no problem with those who sell...in fact, I say "thank you" to those who do.

I just ain't got the cahonies for it.

There, I said it. I'm just plain too scared.

The fact is, a dealer in a major city recently came across a sample of my stuff, and gave word that he would love to sell as much as I could get him. He said it was on par with the best stuff he's had from Colorado. But after an initial excitement and thoughts of expanding my indoor grow operation, I got scared and said "no".

I'm in the deep south, where it seems they punish MJ growers/sellers worse than murderers...

I agree that the risks are huge--that is a lot of why I never liked selling it. I have found though that when you give a lot away that people do want to do something for you in return. I have a guy that I hire for odd jobs sometimes. He almost always asks if he can get paid in bud. My best buddy who smokes huge amounts gets a kick out of buying me things--mostly newer technology stuff. I have a Kindle reader, a Kindle Fire, a Samsung Smart phone, blue tooth headphones, and a computer that he never lets get too out of date. He also surprised me one morning this last spring with a 360 Kawasaki 4-wheeler. I have a girlfriend that will just transfer money to my bank account when she thinks she owes me money, as I do not charge her for either plumbing or bud. I have another friend who will bring me loads of firewood. Hard to beat friends like that!

scratch backs,....and get yours scratched for free!

I usually get more than my needs for the entire year, off of my od harvest. I am super generous on my own. But people who know, and call asking know the deal. I am by no means a dealer. But friends in need can donate to what it takes to produce. :)

I got no problem with those who sell...in fact, I say "thank you" to those who do.

I just ain't got the cahonies for it.

There, I said it. I'm just plain too scared.

The fact is, a dealer in a major city recently came across a sample of my stuff, and gave word that he would love to sell as much as I could get him. He said it was on par with the best stuff he's had from Colorado. But after an initial excitement and thoughts of expanding my indoor grow operation, I got scared and said "no".

I'm in the deep south, where it seems they punish MJ growers/sellers worse than murderers...
i'm with you on that dogboy, we have too much to lose.

if there were not too many risks involved, i would be selling a lot. I used to sell some, but after I got me a family, I thought that it's not worth the risk. right now, i grow to supply me and my friends who smoke along with me. i don't even take risk of passing bud to anyone anymore. I have seen a friend busted because he gave bud for free..,

I've always said, emphatically, that I would NEVER get into selling MJ. Because of the risks.

I was tempted recently, but didn't give in.

I'm a small, personal grower for life.

good 4u. Im a grower for life. Mine and others

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back