Sending clones through the mail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this?
Will they show up a live? I can get some OG Kush x Deep Chunk and Sugar Shack clones sent to me. I figure either way it is worth the try.

I guess it depends where you are. If you are in the US, you are a braver man than I.

I agree with sticky, in the us i wouldn't ever get clones mailed to me. Seeds okay, but clones, no thanks. lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

no offense.. but you gotta either have really big ones... or your not thinkin... why would you have someone send you a clone in the mail??? seeds ok.. they are easier to get away with.. but someone sending you a living breathing plant in the mail.. i think thats just a little bit noticable. i can see sending a joint.. or a blunt or a lil nug or maybe if you can get away with it an 8th.. but not a plant... yeah not a plant i am with sticky and dewayne on this one

dry ice and a ziploc bag w/ some water in it, over night the package and I don't know why you'd have a problem. Are you trying to get rooted clones? If you are goodluck trying to find a box that won't destroy them. I think you could get away with the un rooted ones.

those replies are silly , course it would be alright as far as getting it in the mail , if it would survive is the case .... how could anyone control what gets sent to them , no matter where you live . FULLSTOP lol , id go for it & if problems did occur you have done nothing wrong so nothing could happen

umm having contraband shipped to you.. is something wrong...

True, even if you DIDN'T know it was coming to you, they wouldn't believe you. They would still say since it was sent to you obviously there was some connection or reason, therefore, YOU get in trouble. Just buy seeds and grow them, amke your own clones. It's more fun that way ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Uk1 said:
those replies are silly , course it would be alright as far as getting it in the mail , if it would survive is the case .... how could anyone control what gets sent to them , no matter where you live . FULLSTOP lol , id go for it & if problems did occur you have done nothing wrong so nothing could happen

Not in the US, man. I don't even want to KNOW anyone that has clones mailed to them.

haha! Sticky that was funny lol. "i dont' even want to KNOW anyone that has clones mailed to them" lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

iv herd of some 1 on here who had done it in the us and showed pics of it alive but that had 2 of been pure luck it got through id never do that i live in the us

nut uh, i'd never do it ANYWHERE unless it was an MJ friendly country. Just to be safe, i don't wanna go to jail for getting a clone in the mail when i can just get some seeds and grow it myself.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
haha! Sticky that was funny lol. "i dont' even want to KNOW anyone that has clones mailed to them" lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

lol, maybe I'm giving bad advice. But, personally I'm waaaaaaaay too paranoid for that shiz.

Me too, seeds in the mail is as far as i'll go lol. If i'm getting a clone of a nice plant, that'd be awesome, but it'd be from someone i know here in town. I wouldn't get one in the mail just because..why risk going to jail for it when you can just grow a plant from seed like i said :p and personally i think it's more fun and enjoyable.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

im not gonna say the method of mailing weed but we sent back ounces a few months back from amsterdam , was completly safe how it was done just not gonna advertise it on here

Sending stuff to england and sending stuff the US is a whole different ballgame.

cry. trying to leave me out are ya .

Haha

I have had a salvia clone shipped to me through the mail...no hassle whatsoever.
I think the only way to do it is to take a clone...small clone...and put it in a small tube with some rooting gel, and then seal the tube, and put it into a can of coffee, and then just ship that...overnight it, and I doubt you will have a problem.
I have seen people mail oz of weed to florida days before then had to go down, and it made it down there, and they didnt even pay for overnight...was just basic service.
If they have no reason to check your package, what makes you think they will check your package?

Latest posts

Back