Sensi Hash Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trafic

Very, very stoned
Reaction score
Got a couple of Hash Plants started from seeds. Growing in soil under 1 400W light. They're about 1.5 weeks from sprouting.

I've got them in 2 gallon bags and I'm going to transplant them to smart pots before I flower them.

I'll probably start some G13 Super Skunk in the meantime.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I just finished some Hash Plant

I don't know if it's the same pheno type (or whatever) as yours, but mine was a strong yielder and nice skunky smell,

but..

it took a long flower time..(over 10 weeks..that's long for a hydro grower!)

enjoy and good luck:)

cmd420 said:

I don't know if it's the same pheno type (or whatever) as yours, but mine was a strong yielder and nice skunky smell,

but..

cmd420 wot was your yeild i have a seed (fem) i dont no if to put it in soil or go hydro on her :confused:

fruity86 said:
cmd420 wot was your yeild i have a seed (fem) i dont no if to put it in soil or go hydro on her :confused:

I got powder mildew and fungus gnats and spider mites (a little) on that cycle..

tough grow,

but they pulled through with what looks like 2 or 3 oz per plant..

not too bad considering all my probs with that grow..

good luck to you:)

wot do you think you could of got cmd420?

fruity86 said:
wot do you think you could of got cmd420?

Off 1000w? A lb..easy..

I just didn't know at the time that they were so long to flower...

I stopped treating them for pests...stopped feeding them nutes..

all because I thought there was only one week to go...wrong..that turned into 5 weeks...ooooops

do it right...let em veg for 6 weeks at least and treat em for pests and mildew consistently...

with good nutes and a good watering schedule (for soil?) you should be able to pull a good yield for your particular wattage...

Just maintain it well and you'll be psyched in the end!

cmd420 said:

but..

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

I topped both of them and they're coming along nicely. One showed her pistils right after I topped it in it's veg state, so although that was weird, I.m glad it was a girl.

The other is a strong looking plant except for some fungus (I think) growing on the leaves.

I also added a G13 Super Skunk Fem to the mix and just transplanted it into a #3 Smart Pot. We'll see how that goes, so far so good.

Here are some pics.

a.jpg

b.JPG

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.JPG

very bushy trafic how old were they when you topped them ?

Well, one of the HP's turned out to be male, and not a very handsome one at that, so I tossed him. The other HP and the SS are females and have been in flower for about 2 weeks. They both are coming along nicely and I am feeding them FF Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom and Qpen Seasame. So far so good.

I'm thinking of starting some of the Reserva Privida OG Kush #18 pretty soon but that'll be another thread.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

sory to here about the male trafic but on a positive side she looks good

fruity86 said:
sory to here about the male trafic but on a positive side she looks good

Got to break a few eggs to make an omelet. :D

Still growing to the sun. I wish I topped the SS too, it's going to make a big tall bud.

I've been stacking cd cases under the HP to keep up.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Coming along nicely. I'm very pleased with the SS and the Smart Pot, it is growing like a maniac. The HP is coming along a bit slower. I'm sure that has to do with it being topped, but I also wonder if the plastic grow bag is hindering it.

I have both plants going on FF Big Bloom and Beastie Bloom with a bit of Grow big and Tiger Bloom for extra N on this last feeding. I used Open Sesame for the first few weeks of flower, but have cut it out.

Here's some pics. The first two are HP the other two are SS.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

More bud shots. Neither of them is slowing down, but they are not the fast bloomers like the Auto AK I've done in the past.

The HP is staying real bushy and the SS is showing some sativa traits, but looks like it could be ready in 3 weeks or so.

Still doing the FF flower nutes. Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Beastie Bloom. I am going to switch over to Cha Ching and stop BB next feeding.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

SO is everything ok :confused: Hope so becuase its been 18days sence your last post. Hope to see what they look like now :)

Latest posts

Back