Sex Survey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I'm a little worried about this plant. It grows in my backyard and I think a street light may be keeping it from flowering. I just want to know the sex. Her sister showed hers over a month ago.

Anyone care to venture a guess?

Thanks.

Looks like a girl to me. I circled at the top of the pic what looks to me like calyxes.

July07 111113312.JPG

honestly without some better macros of the nodes i can't tell.. It will show eventually. You got a month or so before flowering begins to start full swing maybe even 6 weeks depending on where you are..Give it time.

the nodes are not showing swelling, but this is only me and what i see, ive just sexed 18 plants and all males looked as in the pictures, then again im in the UK and using a greenhouse, i bow to far superior knowledge

Although us older guys are suave and sophisticated, somehow asking it to forgive you for lifting a few leaves is some how superfilous. Your gonna need some better pics, or trust the calls made by these guys here, and mind you some are in the wrong trade so to speak. I see some real brains floating around here, and God only knows what they will create, or do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

im thinkin female ,,,ill keep my fingers crossed ,,,,p,l,r

SM, try to get a pic of just a node area in a super close-up that is nice and clear.

It's just too vague to tell by the pics you posted.

KingKahuuna said:
....and mind you some are in the wrong trade so to speak. I see some real brains floating around here, and God only knows what they will create, or do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:rofl:

LOL. Listen to this. When I am surfing the forums I will go to a forum and open it and open all the threads of interest in new tabs. Then I will read all of the tabs and then go to the next forum below it and do the same. Well, I saw this thread and by the title I thought this would be interesting. So, I read all in the coffee table and then in indoor growing. Then I thought, holy crap I wanted to read the sex survey thread, must have forgot to open it...lol.. Well, I went back and opened it and I was like Jesus, what an idiot I am. I had already read this entire thread once and didn't make the connection to "sex survey".:doh: :eek:

TheStickyIcky said:
LOL. Listen to this. When I am surfing the forums I will go to a forum and open it and open all the threads of interest in new tabs. Then I will read all of the tabs and then go to the next forum below it and do the same. Well, I saw this thread and by the title I thought this would be interesting. So, I read all in the coffee table and then in indoor growing. Then I thought, holy crap I wanted to read the sex survey thread, must have forgot to open it...lol.. Well, I went back and opened it and I was like Jesus, what an idiot I am. I had already read this entire thread once and didn't make the connection to "sex survey".:doh: :eek:
Lol:D.

It's sort of intimidating posting this when so many experienced people seem unsure.. but I clearly see short white hairs at the top of this pic (those pics are HUGE). Isn't that proof it's female?

Lol, some gooooood stuff KK. :D

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.:(

looks like a shy female to me... pull her panties down a bit and she will show more :hubba: (few days lol)

top node is a dead give away ;)

grow on

Latest posts

Back