Sex?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudWeederson

Reaction score
Ok i got two plants now, they are both real healthy looking and are about a week and a half into flower. let me know if you can tell male or female? it may still be a little early. thanks! lets call first 3 pics plant 1, second 2 pics are plant2
:farm: BUD

pant1a.jpg

plant1b.jpg

plant1c.jpg

plant2a.jpg

plant2b.jpg

well... it's still kinda early to be deffinit... but the first plant is showing signs of balls, and the first pic on the second plant is showing the same... sorry, buddy... it APPEARS they might both be male, but it is kinda early to be sure, like I said... give it a bit more time....

lets all hope your wrong!
I was thinking the 1st is male but too early for the second for sure.
thanks for your 2 cents!
:farm: BUD

as a footnote males do tend to grow much faster/bushier than females but looking at all the pics id say definate 4th pic is male maybe the other

pkj

I'm not seeing anything. They will show when they are ready ya just gotta be patient. ;)

I agree with TBG. Just be patient and you will know in a few days. Just my thoughts. I have my fingers crossed for you. By the way, good to see you out and about TBG. Havent really seen you around that much. Hope all is well. Take care and be safe.

lyfr said:
:doh: oooohh, plant sex
:eek:.. I knoe it lyfr. Every time I see a post with this same title, I get all giddy.. immeadiarly "click", only to be disapointed...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back