She Looks Pretty Sick:S:S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just fed 18 hours ago. Do i have to wait till next watering to flush?

I would wait till the soil dries then flush. The damage that has been done can not be fixed, those leaves will look like that for the rest of your grow. DO NOT PLUCK THEM though, leave them there and if they completely die the plant will drop them.

Will it hurt the yeild, taste, and all the other goodies quite a bit?

Does those questions really matter? You're not gonna trash it at this point. Do what you need to do to fix it.

By having a problem and overcoming it you will be a better grower than you were before.

no need to be so alarmed man! i grew my mojo and veggies from seed with 7.4 tap water for like 9 weeks before i found out how bad it was. they are just 1 and a half weeks older(3 watering) now at 10wk with proper water and they are ROCKIN. much like your avy but w/o the scrog, just a lush ocean of 3gal sativas.

i bet you feel like you just got kicked in the nuts or somethin. hehe its not that bad man.

ALL you need is a 3.75 bag of dolomite baby.

Alright cool, thanks for the motivation:D so when do i add this dolomite, and how much per gallon?

About 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil, but Lime is not an instant fix. Try to mix it into the soil as much as you can without disturbing the main root mass. The main thing will be to carefully monitor and maintain your PH from here on out. PH is a constant battle for me, so I feal your pain and have seen plants that look like that in my own grow room before. I swear I'm going to buy a RO system sooner than later.

you can use calcium hydroxide too. or liquid ph down.

but what i do since i have no money and the hydroshop doesn't accept future pot as a secure line of credit, i dissolves it into my big pot of water when im mixing it if i happen to lower it too much. i also roughed up the top loose dirt before i watered with the water and tossed like a tsp around each plant.

i use sulfuric for ph down so i can put just a tiny bit too much in and it changes a whole color range. i mix like half a handful of balls into the water and it brings it back a bit. use warmish water and mix it in with yr hand(i always mix my water with my hands. makes me feel liek the happy little tree guy on pbs. all warm and fuzy like oxycodone.

You're looking to use the lime as a buffer in your soil, not to adjust the PH in your water correct?

Alright, next watering i flush and check my run off (like i shouldnt have skipped the last 2 waterings) and do what i gotta do to get my ph back to 6.6, i dont know where i got the idea that 6.3, 6.4 was good. i guess it really does matter what strain your growing huh.
Note to self: your only 21 kid, you still have plenty to learn:D
Thanks alot guys
Kushman44

Alright, sounds good, just put of curiosity, let us know what the runoff PH is before you flush. Like I said earlier I bet it's below 6.0. Do you have a PH meter or are you using those liquid testers or paper strips?

You were right mike, ph was at 5.9, i gave each plant in a 6 liter pot 12 liters of water and got the run off ph to 6.3, next watering will bring it back for where it should be. Thanks again, still not sure how i didnt see it:D
Kushman44, pz

Latest posts

Back