Shed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
Just started a new grow like a week ago, and currently I have 3 sproutlings in 1 gallon containers under a double-tubed 8 foot flourecsent hook up. My setup is in a shed with insulation(wich I hope will be warm enough for winter).
I also have three seeds germinating.

I'm trying to get a digital camera for this but I'm still working on that.

a shed...who the heck would want to grow in a shed?..

I would ..lol...Great choice my friend..I have my whole setup in one..check it out in My sig..what kind of shed is it? what size?

take care and be safe

Im hoping to make seperate rooms but I procrastinate alot =). I just got like 10 seeds today from my friend(they are very healthy looking with tiger like stripes.

The shed was a kind of dog kennel setup with two windows and a doggie door(all covered with black trash bags). Im hoping the temperature inside will not drop too low during the winter(if only cannabis had fur like dogs.. lol)

Oh yeah, and I'm in the process of putting a lock on there!

any pics? run lights at night time when temps are the coldest..and a lock is a good idea..Keep us posted..

aight bro best of luck and u could simply add insulation around the shed the simply post like plywood outside of the insulation which would help keep it warm in there and wouldnt be to hard or expensive. and make sure u get a big *** lock just incase. besides if the popo does end up finding it make it hard on them to cut through the motherf***er. stupid pigs

The shed is already insulated(except for a small section wich I need to fix), so I should be good, and I now have access to a digital camera(my grandmas =).
I'll post picks asap. Oh yeah, and my plants are doin alright, working on the fouth leaf set.

Sorry I couldn't get any pictures in earlier, but my shed was busted!
It wasn't on my property, yet in a field, and I had a buried extension cord to it.
So, I was walking to my shed with more water, and some guy pulled up in a red truck, and started taking pics of my outdoor plants and iside my shed. I tore everything outta the shed, and snipped the extension cord, so noone could trace it to my house. I also cut all my outdoor ladies early and I just sold their small buds. I figured if I can't have my plants, no one can!
I'm really lucky though.

it wasnt even your shed? what the Heck was you thinking...they could still trace it to you...I cant believe you made a grow in someone elses shed..lol...thats funny..and you ran it all off one extension cord....man thats insane...you dont think they were watching you brake it down? well good luck next time..

:rofl: at WiTeFiRe and :hitchair: at WiTeFiRe

4u2sm0ke said:
it wasnt even your shed? what the Heck was you thinking...they could still trace it to you...I cant believe you made a grow in someone elses shed..lol...thats funny..and you ran it all off one extension cord....man thats insane...you dont think they were watching you brake it down? well good luck next time..

man in my left hand I'm proud of you WiTeFiRe for growing start growing, thats good... but
break and enter and grow in someone s shed? man!! thats not good LMAO

please, take ur time st8 urself up then go to your own, your OWN bathroom and you start germs seed , from there I will help you all the way no troubles alright? :hubba:

hahaha dang man how far away was this shed from ur house? i bet ur jumped when u saw that truck

Latest posts

Back