Shed Inc 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buds 4u! looks like you been fighting the good fight against those mights. :farm:

Killuminati420 Nice buds 4u! looks like you been fighting the good fight against those mights.

I am winning the Battle now...I grow in a shed and have to stay on the offence to fight them...I was in car accident and couldnt tend for a couple weeks and they moved in...But I am not seeing much anymore just the after shock..:eek: ...

duck...here brother:bong1: Thanks for stopping by...

Put her into flower lst night..:D Was told she is a Beast so lets see:D

untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

They in peat pucks now..11 of 12:hubba:

Hope you are feeling better. Just checkin in, making sure I still have a place to watch. Keep those bugs away from me...lol... I want to start up my plants so bad, your seeds are giving me the FEVER!

:48:Hello 4u2, I'm very impressed with your grow. I'm new at this, both using a forum and growing herb. So forgive me if I seem somewhat illiterate. lol I know how to smoke it tho! lol Hope you don't mind me pullin' up a seat, I've got a lot to learn. BTW, I believe we're neighbors, I cross over the spit every day.

:hubba:

these are smelling nice and sweet..some start Amber:cool:

Hope you are feeling better. Just checkin in, making sure I still have a place to watch. Keep those bugs away from me...lol... I want to start up my plants so bad, your seeds are giving me the FEVER!

Still not sure on the neck girl..suppose to get another opinion next week..Thanks for careing:heart:..when ya dropping ya Beans?...I wanna watch the Skills..yep yep..SLide this :48: to hubby 4me...Have a Great Week

Hello 4u2, I'm very impressed with your grow. I'm new at this, both using a forum and growing herb. So forgive me if I seem somewhat illiterate. lol I know how to smoke it tho! lol Hope you don't mind me pullin' up a seat, I've got a lot to learn. BTW, I believe we're neighbors, I cross over the spit every day.

Thanks for stopping By nieghbor..and helping me with me self estem:D....Theres allways something going on in the SHed...well not in Summer though:doh: What ya have growing right now?..do you like indoor or out better?...Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

looks like you are having a ball good work and thanks for sharing

I haven't tried growing anything for 35 yrs when I dropped some seeds in a bucket, watered it and watched it grow. Tried to smoke it and about died from choking. lol First week of December I got some seeds from a friend, said they were Bubbleicious. Wet some papertowels placed 3 seeds on it, put it in a bag, cracked in 2 days. Two of them veged really well, 1 better than the other which turned out to be male. One fem though. She's not quite ready yet, IMO. I'll try to get some pics up once I figure that one out.

two weeks later I found some seeds that had to be at least 5-6 yrs old. I put them in the paper towels and about 4 days later 2 of them cracked. I planted them and one made it. She is flowering well. IMO I'd like your opinion if I can get the pics up.:bong: Thanks

Thanks for stopping By nieghbor..and helping me with me self estem:D....Theres allways something going on in the SHed...well not in Summer though:doh: What ya have growing right now?..do you like indoor or out better?...Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:[/quote]

Very nice..Loveing the side by side...How tall are they and how far into bloom are we..Ladies look wonderful..

4u, u are def a ball of entertainment. love watching the show. hope youre on the mend.

Lookin great there 4u. Much more vibrant green from what I remember from your old journals.

Get those results back yet?

Latest posts

Back