Shed Inc 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Doc...Im gonna stay with my Origanal Plan...I would have to look at the thread on her to find age..remember I took her top and cloned it and placed the bottom in flower to sex...and here we are now..I do think the borg set in dureing my accident time down..and has slowed her down..But Now I feel she is Takeing off...Plan to flower end of week...Ill keep ya posted....oh and yes you did say topping at 4th but didnt :doh: SHe will be healthy going into flower though

ah yes the top. oh how we all forget things:D oh she sure does look good now-a-days thats for sure. im all stoked about the top. will be a bush w/ that 8 wk + veg. r u gunna try suggestions on the top? it would be killer if yah did w/ a long veg time that you have planned...? maybe? im assuming i guess.

im loaded peace.

pics 4u:)

I know they droopy..was watering day:p

:hubba:

I love watching this plant Fattin up last run I had Mold for first time..the Bud swallowed the dead leaf:doh: ..Im on top these ones:D

what is that purple plant hanging in post 106? is that a gdp?

you getting heat out there yet? were flip flopping from 50's day, to 30's night time temps, outside. possibility of snow still here too...

looking sweet bro...peace...

Irish...thats Deep purple..subcool :aok: temps was in the 50 here last weekend..is warming up but still cool at nights..Ill post up My hoosier Daddy in flower later this week..I need to see how Ray Jays are doing as well...maybe we get him post up in here..that is a Great strain..:48:

Looking excellent there 4u, as always.

You get some rain over the weekend? lol. We even picked up some snow to go with our rain.

OH how nice 4u2, my pal~! :yay:

I grew Deep Purple a year or so ago and it was one of the tastiest :p grape-a-licious strains I've had around here to date. As far as strains I've been lucky enuf to grow & compare it to... The DP was more grapey than several GDP's, a very nice Urkel, Gorilla Grape, and a toss up with Purple Kush SR71 for the Queen of the Grapes throne...;) Not quite as potent as Urkel and SR71 but it had plenty of potency and a very nice buzzz...:joint:

Enjoy bro... Thats some fun smoke.... It's AWESOME to mix DP with other strains when you'd like to have a lil grape flave in the smoke...:bong2: My fave combo was mixing it with some Bubblegum weed... Grape Bubblegum all day long~! :hubba:

Rock it like a Bronco~! :headbang2: :huh:

Peace~! :cool:

:ciao: friends and thanks for stoping by

tcbud...so nice to see you..as a matter fact we didnt have any rain Saturday nor Sunday...heck even played some horseshoes at the club..was nice..hows ya outdoor garden comeing?..Getting excited eh?..cant wait to see what ya bring us this summer girl..untill then take care and be safe..oh...and slide hubby this:48:

DirtyO..Mile HIGH buddy..so Nice to see you too..and I have grown DP before..was my first cross as well...I took Urkle and Hit with DP..I called Frosting...I then Hit that with PurpleBud..made ...purple frosting...clever huh?:giggle:take care and be safe my friend:bong: and pass:bong1:

Transplanting the last couple days..I should have them All in new homes by end of Day...I like to prepare my containers in advance..Seems to make trasfer easyier for me...And looks like I need to mix up some more SHed Soil:D ..be back later with more ..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong::watchplant:

:D ..I like the Stalk on 2 of these...nice and fat...tight nodes...just transfered to 1 gal from solo cup

Wow, you have a lot going on and it all looks good.
I will have to go back through your journal to find out about the pure gold.
Looks fun!

:ciao: Rosebud:48:

the pure gold is a clone I got from Ray Jay...he will chime in and give ya details on it..I know its his wifes fav for her pain. I just put mine in flower so stay stoned and ill show her off soon...thanks for stopping by

View attachment 163879

Latest posts

Back