Shed Inc 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the cat bucket is in week 9 and will come down by mid week...the 1 gallon pot is in week 6:D ..gonna pump her to 10 weeks if she lets me:)

heres another test run Im doing for Freeman Genetics...And If its anything like his FAb Dog of St. Clement..Im in for a treat:D

thanks Freeman..I feel your gonna be a top notch suplier for the Bean industry..andIm proud to be a part...take care and be safe

rotten_socks420 said:
Look extremely danky man, very nice should be a gr8 smoke

thanks for stopping by...the Misty bubble is some real Nice smoke...Ive harvested a few plants of her all ready...Very nice..and peeps around here like it...I been working on dialing her in and feel I have it now...I have one in flower now Im looking to get 4-5 ounces off of;)

take care and be safe:ciao:

Maaaannn 'Smoke'!!! Yu got some real beauties there! Yer killin me. I haven't seen mine in a week as my partner is a couple hours drive away an he has the grow-lab. Looks like thats all in soil? Do yu switch them to flower straight out of germ?

I cant wait to see that PK finish up!

Not sure what PK is:confused: but Hope they look okay 2u:giggle:

Do yu switch them to flower straight out of germ?

No..Ive never ran 12/12 from seed..I do sometimes force flower in week 4 from germ...Most times I grow out till sex is shown then clone and flower...I am a Dirt farmer but have washed my hands in Hydro last 2 years...but I prefer to get my hands dirty:D..thanks for stopping by...

take care and be safe:ciao:

These are going into week 8 and have a couple more weeks to go..just gave them the last feeding...these look 100% better then they moms. I took the Nitro up into 5th week bloom;)

this one is packing on the weight now...may need to suport soon:D

I have one in a 1gal pot thats in week 7..and trichs clouding..I also have My final Misty and she was the Donor for th season..SHe in cat bucket and only in for a week now..stay tuned..as I feel i have this one dialed in now...the first run she was so yellow and had my first experience with mold in my Shed...this strain really fatens up and need to stay on top the dead stuff

All in all looks like your chain packed on the most growth. A good Copley links from last time I saw. Lol they look real good on a serious note. Hows the bbj coming? Haven't seen her in a bit.

Where did my pics go? I used the Attachment...:confused:

just as I did here

DSCF0188.JPG

docfishwrinkle said:
All in all looks like your chain packed on the most growth. A good Copley links from last time I saw. Lol they look real good on a serious note. Hows the bbj coming? Haven't seen her in a bit.

Hey doc..nice to see ya...shes doing well week 3 Bloom feeding comeing tonight;) ..

Looking excellent as always 4u. You getting any sunshine yet? We had almost 80 here yesterday and 45 overnight. I need to get out and clean a cage pretty soon.

Take care and as you say, be safe.

:ciao: chef...Im haveing HIckdiffaculties...:rofl: heres that pic

tcbud..so nice to see you..Yes we finally get some warming up..we hit 60f yesturday and should again today..those are records ...but we also had record rain @ 28 straight days :hitchair: Any who Ive decided to do a couple more monsters in My Garden outside...I hope to give some compotition to you and Ray jay..I supose Old Hippie will show ..lol..anywy Not sure what I wanna run outside yet and have 20 days to figure..Ill let ya know..and yes.... be safe

DSCF0187.JPG

See how the chain grew a few links man:rofl:

:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef...Im haveing HIckdiffaculties...:rofl:
would that be a...."hickup" 4u'?.....:doh:

Latest posts

Back