shockn bud??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zros3_

Reaction score
i heard u can shock bud by dippn it in water fer a min and lettn it air dry or dry in frnt of a fan. Is this true or r my frinds wrong??

I've heard of trying to get lightning to hit plants (buds) but not that. Sorry.

I've heard of trying to get lightning to hit plants (buds) but not that. Sorry.
:rofl:

i heard u can shock bud by dippn it in water fer a min and lettn it air dry or dry in frnt of a fan. Is this true or r my frinds wrong??
wat on earth exactly are you talkin bout doi here. the purpose of it an all i mean.
just curious cuz im confused

They are talking about water curing buds. Many threads on here about it... On iPod so tough for me to search for you. Sorry.

the water would take the thc off...sounds gross. I avoid water on my buds to prevent rot and thc runoff.

2Dog said:
the water would take the thc off...sounds gross. I avoid water on my buds to prevent rot and thc runoff.
I would have to look deeper into this but I believe you may be miss informed about the THC run off theory, thc is an oily gland and water and oil do not mix as we all know, they tend to separate from each other not mix together. Now cold ice water is used in the bubble hash making process, this is where the thc glands are made cold from the ice water and then the stirring of the product tends to break off the harden thc glands and then collected and made into hash. But water on a bud I do not believe would cause the thc to run off but as I said I would have to look more into...take care..

I think he may be talking about while they are still alive?? How could a cut bud get 'shocked'? And then why would you want to? Not that that would do anything. Cannabis buds have been rained on long, long before us humans interfeared. Getting wet and air drying is as natural as sunshine.

Latest posts

Back