SHORT molasses question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
without having to read a poorly written too many page long thread somewhere on this site about molasses, when and how should i put in molasses or should i not put in molasses? Thanks!

mix 1-2 table spoons with a gallon of water.

Mix the 1-2 spoons with hot water first, to break down the mollasses. then mix it with the gallon of water.

thank you sooo much, but when should i start this? flowering?

yes, flowering stage. u can use the whole way through, but i find its most usefull in the last stages of flowering.

Afrikaaner said:
without having to read a poorly written too many page long thread somewhere on this site about molasses, when and how should i put in molasses or should i not put in molasses? Thanks!

There is a lot of beneficial information in that post. You obviously would benefit from taking the time to read it. There is a "lot" more to it, than simply dumping some molasses in the plant.
3littlebirds, (author) is a very respected and successfull "organic" grower, that freely shares the information. BUT..it is only beneficial, if you read it.

Afrikaaner said:

why would someone even WANT to give any information after a post like this...if you dont like this site...move on. if it seems too drawn out or too long of a post then you should do something about it like, i dont know...RESEARCH.

sorry for the rant, but i take offence to this post, and so should all the peeps that passed along information trying to help others learn...just my .02

octobong007 said:
why would someone even WANT to give any information after a post like this...if you dont like this site...move on. if it seems too drawn out or too long of a post then you should do something about it like, i dont know...RESEARCH.

sorry for the rant, but i take offence to this post, and so should all the peeps that passed along information trying to help others learn...just my .02

AMEN BROTHER!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU CAN'T READ. HOW ELSE YOU SUPPOSED TO LEARN IF YOU DON'T READ THE POSTS AND GET TO KNOW THE PEOPLE HERE. THESES OTHER THINGS BESIDE MOLLASIS BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU! NOW GET.

Afrikaaner said:

YER PROB S. AFRICAN HUH? WHEN ASKING FOR HELP OR INFO TRY NOT TO INSULT THE PEOPLE WHO USE THIS SITE FIRST. i FIND THIS SITE VERY INFORMATIONAL. i'VE HAD A GARDEN FOR YRS AND I STILL LEARN FROM THE INFO I GET FROM HERE. LIKE TO THE GUYS BELOW SAID, YOU DONT LIKE THE SITE MOVE ON!! :hitchair:

Settle down now.... at some point or another we've ALL asked a question that was asked before... this user just put it a bit more bluntly...

Hell, I still have a bubble cloner that drives me nuts... i just refuse to ask.. because i know all the solutions... it just doesn't work for some reason... maybe the glue i used is bad or something.

KADE said:
Hell, I still have a bubble cloner that drives me nuts... i just refuse to ask.. because i know all the solutions... it just doesn't work for some reason... maybe the glue i used is bad or something.
Don't feel bad KADE, I tried those before...no luck with em. Rooting hormone and a medium or cup o water is all that worked for me.

jeeze guys, take it easy on the kid...

I mean have you ever read the 3lb molasses page....it is kinda more info than you would want; if u just want to know how to add it.

but ya, he should of read it atleast.

well...I DID read that molasis post, and it IS very informative and you would definitly benefit from reading it.

now what I gleaned from that lengthy post, is that the molasis treatment is benefitial to the plant - not directly, but from conditioning the soil that the plant grows in. that being said, I would think that the the molasis treatment would be best given to the plant right in the beginning so as to be benefitial to the plant the most.

and the molasis u want to use is blackstrap molasis (all this info is in the thread)

that's MY 1.5 cents worth... ( I'm probably wrong)

chill................:cool:

ive heard that molassas can promote fungis?

im probably wrong since I KEEP KILLING MY PLANTS...

I MUST BE WRONG ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS...

ARRRRGGGGGG>>>>>>>>>>>

WHY CANT I GROW ANYTHING RIGHT...

I SUK...

its my birthday...

I can't say enough good things about the effects of molasses...

ON PANCAKES !

Even on cornbread, the stuff is fantastic.

I use modern, awesome producing nutrients on my weed. It leaves me way more molasses for my cornbread.

hehe, I couldn't resist.

Mutt said:
Don't feel bad KADE, I tried those before...no luck with em. Rooting hormone and a medium or cup o water is all that worked for me.

I dont get why one time i try it... works great... next time i decide to... everything goes to hell... try it again..... goes to hell....... try it again.. works.. grr.. pita!

I've not had luck with the cup-o-water either... but it has been a while since i've tried it......
just black tape it... stick her in and wait a week? changing water over the first few days?

not even going to begin the argument over molasses.........( thank god your thinking right)....

not even going to begin the argument over molasses.
then I will.... "molasses" is horrible on pancakes!... ;) :p

cant get past the smell of mollasses to throw it on pancakes...now if your talkin blueberry jam over pancakes or mash...hook me up

Oh man! You guys have no taste! Or maybe I don't.

Man, a big slice of cornbread with heavy butter with molasses poured over it....

Oh God, that's good stuff.

When I was a kid, it's the only desert we got. Didn't cost hardly anything and it was sweet as hell. Us kids loved it!

I still do, but I can't eat it very often because of the sugar problem.

Latest posts

Back